- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon Demand a Plan to End Gun Violence
It’s been a week since the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School has taken place, leaving 20 children dead. Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow and Beyonce have joined forces with a number of celebrities to Demand a Plan. This new PSA is a grassroots initiative to demand that President Obama and Congress step forward with a plan to end gun violence.
Also taking part in the star studded effort are Michelle Williams, Olivia Munn, Selena Gomez, Paul Rudd, Will Ferrell, Sarah Silverman, Ellen DeGeneres, Julianne Moore, Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Jon Hamm, Jennifer Westfeldt, Amy Poehler, Adam Scott, Rashida Jones, Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, John Slattery, Jeremy Renner, Conan O’Brien and more.
Check out the video on page 2.