- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon Demand a Plan to End Gun Violence
It’s been a week since the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School has taken place, leaving 20 children dead. Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Gwyneth Paltrow and Beyonce have joined forces with a number of celebrities to Demand a Plan. This new PSA is a grassroots initiative to demand that President Obama and Congress step forward with a plan to end gun violence.
Also taking part in the star studded effort are Michelle Williams, Olivia Munn, Selena Gomez, Paul Rudd, Will Ferrell, Sarah Silverman, Ellen DeGeneres, Julianne Moore, Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Jon Hamm, Jennifer Westfeldt, Amy Poehler, Adam Scott, Rashida Jones, Kate Hudson, Cameron Diaz, John Slattery, Jeremy Renner, Conan O’Brien and more.
Check out the video on page 2.