- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Jennifer Aniston Wedding on New Year’s Eve in Cabo?
Is Jennifer Aniston getting married on New Year’s Eve?
Jennifer is vacationing in Cabo with her future husband, Justin Theroux along with a number of other famous friends, including Emily Blunt and Jon Krasinski and Jimmy Kimmel and his fiance. Also spotted in Cabo was Stacy Keibler, who posted photos of her and Michael Phelps playing beer pong. George Clooney is said to be there, as well but there haven’t been any photos of him.
It is definitely a plan that would work – a nice private little ceremony with some friends. Although her bff’s, Courtney Cox, Chelsea Handler and Sheryl Crowe haven’t been seen, so it remains questionable. OK Magazine is reporting the actress was all set to marry Theroux but changed her mind when she found out that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are “allegedly” getting married on New Year’s Eve in Turks and Caicos. If Brad and Angie were tying the knot wouldn’t Clooney be with them, rather than with Jennifer Aniston. Afterall, Clooney and Pitt are very good friends.
What do you think – will either couple tie the knot tonight, New Year’s Eve? Or is it just more speculation??
As always, we will keep you posted.