- Lamar Odom Reportedly Over Dosed – Fighting for His Life
- The Voice 2015 Team Adam – Season 9 – Who is on Adam Levine’s Team
- The Voice Season 9 Fall 2015 Teams – Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Pharrell and Team Gwen
- Nashville’s Hayden Panettiere Checks in for Treatment for Post-Partum Depression
- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
Jennifer Aniston Wedding on New Year’s Eve in Cabo?
Is Jennifer Aniston getting married on New Year’s Eve?
Jennifer is vacationing in Cabo with her future husband, Justin Theroux along with a number of other famous friends, including Emily Blunt and Jon Krasinski and Jimmy Kimmel and his fiance. Also spotted in Cabo was Stacy Keibler, who posted photos of her and Michael Phelps playing beer pong. George Clooney is said to be there, as well but there haven’t been any photos of him.
It is definitely a plan that would work – a nice private little ceremony with some friends. Although her bff’s, Courtney Cox, Chelsea Handler and Sheryl Crowe haven’t been seen, so it remains questionable. OK Magazine is reporting the actress was all set to marry Theroux but changed her mind when she found out that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are “allegedly” getting married on New Year’s Eve in Turks and Caicos. If Brad and Angie were tying the knot wouldn’t Clooney be with them, rather than with Jennifer Aniston. Afterall, Clooney and Pitt are very good friends.
What do you think – will either couple tie the knot tonight, New Year’s Eve? Or is it just more speculation??
As always, we will keep you posted.