- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Jennifer Aniston Wedding on New Year’s Eve in Cabo?
Is Jennifer Aniston getting married on New Year’s Eve?
Jennifer is vacationing in Cabo with her future husband, Justin Theroux along with a number of other famous friends, including Emily Blunt and Jon Krasinski and Jimmy Kimmel and his fiance. Also spotted in Cabo was Stacy Keibler, who posted photos of her and Michael Phelps playing beer pong. George Clooney is said to be there, as well but there haven’t been any photos of him.
It is definitely a plan that would work – a nice private little ceremony with some friends. Although her bff’s, Courtney Cox, Chelsea Handler and Sheryl Crowe haven’t been seen, so it remains questionable. OK Magazine is reporting the actress was all set to marry Theroux but changed her mind when she found out that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are “allegedly” getting married on New Year’s Eve in Turks and Caicos. If Brad and Angie were tying the knot wouldn’t Clooney be with them, rather than with Jennifer Aniston. Afterall, Clooney and Pitt are very good friends.
What do you think – will either couple tie the knot tonight, New Year’s Eve? Or is it just more speculation??
As always, we will keep you posted.