- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
Jennifer Aniston Wedding on New Year’s Eve in Cabo?
Is Jennifer Aniston getting married on New Year’s Eve?
Jennifer is vacationing in Cabo with her future husband, Justin Theroux along with a number of other famous friends, including Emily Blunt and Jon Krasinski and Jimmy Kimmel and his fiance. Also spotted in Cabo was Stacy Keibler, who posted photos of her and Michael Phelps playing beer pong. George Clooney is said to be there, as well but there haven’t been any photos of him.
It is definitely a plan that would work – a nice private little ceremony with some friends. Although her bff’s, Courtney Cox, Chelsea Handler and Sheryl Crowe haven’t been seen, so it remains questionable. OK Magazine is reporting the actress was all set to marry Theroux but changed her mind when she found out that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are “allegedly” getting married on New Year’s Eve in Turks and Caicos. If Brad and Angie were tying the knot wouldn’t Clooney be with them, rather than with Jennifer Aniston. Afterall, Clooney and Pitt are very good friends.
What do you think – will either couple tie the knot tonight, New Year’s Eve? Or is it just more speculation??
As always, we will keep you posted.