- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Jennifer Lawrence is Desirable and She Can Act Too!!
Jennifer Lawrence is having a good
week year. Not only was she named the world’s most desirable woman, according to AskMen, she was also nominated for a Critics Choice Award for Best Actress, for her role in the independent film ‘Silver Linings Playbook.’
Lawrence bumped last year’s winner, Sofia Vergara of “Modern Family”, down to No. 12, while reality star Kim Kardashian plummeted to No. 98. Yikes. Even if she isn’t the most desirable, she is still the most searched celebrity according to Bing.
Askmen polled 2.4 million readers asking them to vote on which celebrity they would choose as a prospective partner. The top 99 are then compiled into the annual poll.
Rounding out the top five were actress Mila Kunis, model Kate Upton, R&B star Rihanna and “Crazy, Stupid, Love” actress Emma Stone.
What do you think about Lawrence reaching number one? Is it because we know so little about the actress and she keeps her private life, private. Something we don’t see too much these days.