- Blake Lively Gives Parenting Advice to Her Daughter – Don’t Accept ‘No’ As an Answer
- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
Jennifer Lawrence is Desirable and She Can Act Too!!
Jennifer Lawrence is having a good
week year. Not only was she named the world’s most desirable woman, according to AskMen, she was also nominated for a Critics Choice Award for Best Actress, for her role in the independent film ‘Silver Linings Playbook.’
Lawrence bumped last year’s winner, Sofia Vergara of “Modern Family”, down to No. 12, while reality star Kim Kardashian plummeted to No. 98. Yikes. Even if she isn’t the most desirable, she is still the most searched celebrity according to Bing.
Askmen polled 2.4 million readers asking them to vote on which celebrity they would choose as a prospective partner. The top 99 are then compiled into the annual poll.
Rounding out the top five were actress Mila Kunis, model Kate Upton, R&B star Rihanna and “Crazy, Stupid, Love” actress Emma Stone.
What do you think about Lawrence reaching number one? Is it because we know so little about the actress and she keeps her private life, private. Something we don’t see too much these days.