- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Jennifer Lawrence is Desirable and She Can Act Too!!
Jennifer Lawrence is having a good
week year. Not only was she named the world’s most desirable woman, according to AskMen, she was also nominated for a Critics Choice Award for Best Actress, for her role in the independent film ‘Silver Linings Playbook.’
Lawrence bumped last year’s winner, Sofia Vergara of “Modern Family”, down to No. 12, while reality star Kim Kardashian plummeted to No. 98. Yikes. Even if she isn’t the most desirable, she is still the most searched celebrity according to Bing.
Askmen polled 2.4 million readers asking them to vote on which celebrity they would choose as a prospective partner. The top 99 are then compiled into the annual poll.
Rounding out the top five were actress Mila Kunis, model Kate Upton, R&B star Rihanna and “Crazy, Stupid, Love” actress Emma Stone.
What do you think about Lawrence reaching number one? Is it because we know so little about the actress and she keeps her private life, private. Something we don’t see too much these days.