- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Jennifer Lawrence is Desirable and She Can Act Too!!
Jennifer Lawrence is having a good
week year. Not only was she named the world’s most desirable woman, according to AskMen, she was also nominated for a Critics Choice Award for Best Actress, for her role in the independent film ‘Silver Linings Playbook.’
Lawrence bumped last year’s winner, Sofia Vergara of “Modern Family”, down to No. 12, while reality star Kim Kardashian plummeted to No. 98. Yikes. Even if she isn’t the most desirable, she is still the most searched celebrity according to Bing.
Askmen polled 2.4 million readers asking them to vote on which celebrity they would choose as a prospective partner. The top 99 are then compiled into the annual poll.
Rounding out the top five were actress Mila Kunis, model Kate Upton, R&B star Rihanna and “Crazy, Stupid, Love” actress Emma Stone.
What do you think about Lawrence reaching number one? Is it because we know so little about the actress and she keeps her private life, private. Something we don’t see too much these days.