- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Jessica Simpson Announces Pregnancy in Weight Watcher’s Ad – Video
Jessica Simpson has made it official by announcing her second pregnancy for the second time in two days. The first announcement was via twitter with a photo of her daughter, Maxwell in the sand with ‘Big Sis’ engraved in the sand. Her second announcement comes via a Weight Watchers advertisement.
In the advertisement Simpson states,
“This year is all about new beginnings for me….Being healthy has become a part of who I am, which is great timing, because I’m having another baby!”
So much for all the rumors about Weight Watchers not being happy with Simpson’s pregnancy. If this doesn’t prove the company has a good relationship with Jessica Simpson – I don’t know what will. It is also an added incentive for Jessica to stay healthy and not over indulge over the next few months.
What do you think about Simpson announcing the pregnancy in an advertisement. Appropriate or something you could have done with out.
We have the ad on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.