- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Jessica Simpson Announces Pregnancy in Weight Watcher’s Ad – Video
Jessica Simpson has made it official by announcing her second pregnancy for the second time in two days. The first announcement was via twitter with a photo of her daughter, Maxwell in the sand with ‘Big Sis’ engraved in the sand. Her second announcement comes via a Weight Watchers advertisement.
In the advertisement Simpson states,
“This year is all about new beginnings for me….Being healthy has become a part of who I am, which is great timing, because I’m having another baby!”
So much for all the rumors about Weight Watchers not being happy with Simpson’s pregnancy. If this doesn’t prove the company has a good relationship with Jessica Simpson – I don’t know what will. It is also an added incentive for Jessica to stay healthy and not over indulge over the next few months.
What do you think about Simpson announcing the pregnancy in an advertisement. Appropriate or something you could have done with out.
We have the ad on page 2. Check it out and let us know what you think.