- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Justin Bieber Shut Out of Grammy Awards – His Manager Fights Back
Justin Bieber and boy band, One Direction were both dissed by the Grammy Board when the list of nominees for the 55th Annual Grammy Awards was unveiled last night, and the two music acts were noticeably missing.
Justin Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, took to Twitter to criticize the move, though he did congratulate Carly Rae Jepsen and the other nominees on their success.
“first…congrats to @carlyraejepsen . thought u deserved a best new artist nom, but proud Call Me Maybe got u 2 noms. so proud of u” followed by, second….this time there wont be any wise words, no excuses, I just plain DISAGREE. The kid deserved it. Grammy board u blew it on this one. And then, “this time he deserved to be recognized and I dont really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision i dont agree with.” Ending with the congratulatory tweet, “so to all those nominated…you do deserve it. You worked hard and u earned it. Just feel like so did JB.”
Is this a case of sour grapes or did Justin really deserve to be nominated?