- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Justin Bieber Shut Out of Grammy Awards – His Manager Fights Back
Justin Bieber and boy band, One Direction were both dissed by the Grammy Board when the list of nominees for the 55th Annual Grammy Awards was unveiled last night, and the two music acts were noticeably missing.
Justin Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, took to Twitter to criticize the move, though he did congratulate Carly Rae Jepsen and the other nominees on their success.
“first…congrats to @carlyraejepsen . thought u deserved a best new artist nom, but proud Call Me Maybe got u 2 noms. so proud of u” followed by, second….this time there wont be any wise words, no excuses, I just plain DISAGREE. The kid deserved it. Grammy board u blew it on this one. And then, “this time he deserved to be recognized and I dont really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision i dont agree with.” Ending with the congratulatory tweet, “so to all those nominated…you do deserve it. You worked hard and u earned it. Just feel like so did JB.”
Is this a case of sour grapes or did Justin really deserve to be nominated?