- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Justin Bieber Shut Out of Grammy Awards – His Manager Fights Back
Justin Bieber and boy band, One Direction were both dissed by the Grammy Board when the list of nominees for the 55th Annual Grammy Awards was unveiled last night, and the two music acts were noticeably missing.
Justin Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, took to Twitter to criticize the move, though he did congratulate Carly Rae Jepsen and the other nominees on their success.
“first…congrats to @carlyraejepsen . thought u deserved a best new artist nom, but proud Call Me Maybe got u 2 noms. so proud of u” followed by, second….this time there wont be any wise words, no excuses, I just plain DISAGREE. The kid deserved it. Grammy board u blew it on this one. And then, “this time he deserved to be recognized and I dont really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision i dont agree with.” Ending with the congratulatory tweet, “so to all those nominated…you do deserve it. You worked hard and u earned it. Just feel like so did JB.”
Is this a case of sour grapes or did Justin really deserve to be nominated?