- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/23/15 – The Top 11 Perform
- Videos Reportedly Surface of Charlie Sheen Doing Drugs and Engaging in Oral Sex With Men
Justin Bieber Shut Out of Grammy Awards – His Manager Fights Back
Justin Bieber and boy band, One Direction were both dissed by the Grammy Board when the list of nominees for the 55th Annual Grammy Awards was unveiled last night, and the two music acts were noticeably missing.
Justin Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, took to Twitter to criticize the move, though he did congratulate Carly Rae Jepsen and the other nominees on their success.
“first…congrats to @carlyraejepsen . thought u deserved a best new artist nom, but proud Call Me Maybe got u 2 noms. so proud of u” followed by, second….this time there wont be any wise words, no excuses, I just plain DISAGREE. The kid deserved it. Grammy board u blew it on this one. And then, “this time he deserved to be recognized and I dont really have any kind nice positive things to say about a decision i dont agree with.” Ending with the congratulatory tweet, “so to all those nominated…you do deserve it. You worked hard and u earned it. Just feel like so did JB.”
Is this a case of sour grapes or did Justin really deserve to be nominated?