- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Kanye West is the Only Artist Not Featured on the ’12-12-12′ Concert Album
There was a long list of performers at Madison Square Garden last Wednesday night for the 12-12-12 Concert for Hurricane Sandy Relief and they will all be featured on the album of performances from the show — except for Kanye West!
So why isn’t Kanye on the album? Kanye WAS the only male to be wearing a skirt that evening, but I doubt that’s the reason. Even special guests, Michael Stipe, Eddie Vedder, and comedian Adam Sandler, are on the album, but Kanye — a featured artist of the show — is not!
No one has yet to comment on this — none of Kanye’s people, not the organizers of the show, and not Columbia Records, who is releasing the album.
Sources told Billboard that it was the choice of Kanye West not to be included on the album, but didn’t give a reason as to why. Two other sources speculated that West wasn’t happy with his performance, and due to his huge perfectionism, decided he didn’t want to be on the album.
Billboard also speculated that since Kanye’s performance was a 13-song medley with multiple samples, there could have been legal challenges that couldn’t be resolved in time to make the digital release. This theory isn’t likely, though.
The 12-12-12 Concert for Hurricane Sandy Relief album was released digitally on Tuesday, while the 2-disc physical version is due out next month.
Written by Michelle Wincott