- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Kanye West is the Only Artist Not Featured on the ’12-12-12′ Concert Album
There was a long list of performers at Madison Square Garden last Wednesday night for the 12-12-12 Concert for Hurricane Sandy Relief and they will all be featured on the album of performances from the show — except for Kanye West!
So why isn’t Kanye on the album? Kanye WAS the only male to be wearing a skirt that evening, but I doubt that’s the reason. Even special guests, Michael Stipe, Eddie Vedder, and comedian Adam Sandler, are on the album, but Kanye — a featured artist of the show — is not!
No one has yet to comment on this — none of Kanye’s people, not the organizers of the show, and not Columbia Records, who is releasing the album.
Sources told Billboard that it was the choice of Kanye West not to be included on the album, but didn’t give a reason as to why. Two other sources speculated that West wasn’t happy with his performance, and due to his huge perfectionism, decided he didn’t want to be on the album.
Billboard also speculated that since Kanye’s performance was a 13-song medley with multiple samples, there could have been legal challenges that couldn’t be resolved in time to make the digital release. This theory isn’t likely, though.
The 12-12-12 Concert for Hurricane Sandy Relief album was released digitally on Tuesday, while the 2-disc physical version is due out next month.
Written by Michelle Wincott