- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Kate Middleton in Hospital Due to Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is sick as a result of her pregnancy. The Duchess is suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum – a rare and debilitating condition that hits women in the earliest stages of pregnancy, causing severe vomiting.
Her husband, Prince William, drove his beautiful wife to the hospital over the weekend while they were visiting at her parents’ home in Bucklebury, Berkshire.
As a result of Kate’s illness, the palace were forced to announce the pregnancy far earlier than they had planned to because she was rushed to the King Edward VII Hospital in central London.
The Duchess is reportedly hooked up to an intravenous drip to increase her fluid and nutrient levels.
‘Thankfully the illness poses no harm to Kate or the baby as long as it is treated.
The condition, which usually occurs in the first six to eight weeks of pregnancy and can last for up to two months, can be a hereditary condition, meaning it is fairly likely that a close relative like her mother or grandmother could have suffered from the illness.
As a result of the illness we may be seeing less of Kate as her Royal engagements may be limited as a result.