- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Kate Middleton in Hospital Due to Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is sick as a result of her pregnancy. The Duchess is suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum – a rare and debilitating condition that hits women in the earliest stages of pregnancy, causing severe vomiting.
Her husband, Prince William, drove his beautiful wife to the hospital over the weekend while they were visiting at her parents’ home in Bucklebury, Berkshire.
As a result of Kate’s illness, the palace were forced to announce the pregnancy far earlier than they had planned to because she was rushed to the King Edward VII Hospital in central London.
The Duchess is reportedly hooked up to an intravenous drip to increase her fluid and nutrient levels.
‘Thankfully the illness poses no harm to Kate or the baby as long as it is treated.
The condition, which usually occurs in the first six to eight weeks of pregnancy and can last for up to two months, can be a hereditary condition, meaning it is fairly likely that a close relative like her mother or grandmother could have suffered from the illness.
As a result of the illness we may be seeing less of Kate as her Royal engagements may be limited as a result.