- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Kate Middleton in Hospital Due to Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is sick as a result of her pregnancy. The Duchess is suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum – a rare and debilitating condition that hits women in the earliest stages of pregnancy, causing severe vomiting.
Her husband, Prince William, drove his beautiful wife to the hospital over the weekend while they were visiting at her parents’ home in Bucklebury, Berkshire.
As a result of Kate’s illness, the palace were forced to announce the pregnancy far earlier than they had planned to because she was rushed to the King Edward VII Hospital in central London.
The Duchess is reportedly hooked up to an intravenous drip to increase her fluid and nutrient levels.
‘Thankfully the illness poses no harm to Kate or the baby as long as it is treated.
The condition, which usually occurs in the first six to eight weeks of pregnancy and can last for up to two months, can be a hereditary condition, meaning it is fairly likely that a close relative like her mother or grandmother could have suffered from the illness.
As a result of the illness we may be seeing less of Kate as her Royal engagements may be limited as a result.