- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Kate Middleton in Hospital Due to Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is sick as a result of her pregnancy. The Duchess is suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum – a rare and debilitating condition that hits women in the earliest stages of pregnancy, causing severe vomiting.
Her husband, Prince William, drove his beautiful wife to the hospital over the weekend while they were visiting at her parents’ home in Bucklebury, Berkshire.
As a result of Kate’s illness, the palace were forced to announce the pregnancy far earlier than they had planned to because she was rushed to the King Edward VII Hospital in central London.
The Duchess is reportedly hooked up to an intravenous drip to increase her fluid and nutrient levels.
‘Thankfully the illness poses no harm to Kate or the baby as long as it is treated.
The condition, which usually occurs in the first six to eight weeks of pregnancy and can last for up to two months, can be a hereditary condition, meaning it is fairly likely that a close relative like her mother or grandmother could have suffered from the illness.
As a result of the illness we may be seeing less of Kate as her Royal engagements may be limited as a result.