- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
Kate Middleton: Nurse in Hoax Phone Call Commits Suicide
The nurse who initially put the famous Kate Middleton prank phone call through has committed suicide. The woman was the victim of a prank by an Australian radio station, which called the hospital on Wednesday pretending to be the Queen of England and asking to speak to Kate.
The nurse immediately transferred the call to Kate’s room, where another nurse then explained Kate’s condition over the phone. The call then went viral.
Kate and William’s rep has issued a statement on behalf of the royals saying they are “deeply saddened” by the news and their thoughts and prayers are with the nurse’s family, friends and colleagues at this very sad time.”
Kate was released from the hospital yesterday.