- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Kate Middleton: Nurse in Hoax Phone Call Commits Suicide
The nurse who initially put the famous Kate Middleton prank phone call through has committed suicide. The woman was the victim of a prank by an Australian radio station, which called the hospital on Wednesday pretending to be the Queen of England and asking to speak to Kate.
The nurse immediately transferred the call to Kate’s room, where another nurse then explained Kate’s condition over the phone. The call then went viral.
Kate and William’s rep has issued a statement on behalf of the royals saying they are “deeply saddened” by the news and their thoughts and prayers are with the nurse’s family, friends and colleagues at this very sad time.”
Kate was released from the hospital yesterday.