- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Kate Middleton: Nurse in Hoax Phone Call Commits Suicide
The nurse who initially put the famous Kate Middleton prank phone call through has committed suicide. The woman was the victim of a prank by an Australian radio station, which called the hospital on Wednesday pretending to be the Queen of England and asking to speak to Kate.
The nurse immediately transferred the call to Kate’s room, where another nurse then explained Kate’s condition over the phone. The call then went viral.
Kate and William’s rep has issued a statement on behalf of the royals saying they are “deeply saddened” by the news and their thoughts and prayers are with the nurse’s family, friends and colleagues at this very sad time.”
Kate was released from the hospital yesterday.