- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Kate Middleton: Nurse in Hoax Phone Call Commits Suicide
The nurse who initially put the famous Kate Middleton prank phone call through has committed suicide. The woman was the victim of a prank by an Australian radio station, which called the hospital on Wednesday pretending to be the Queen of England and asking to speak to Kate.
The nurse immediately transferred the call to Kate’s room, where another nurse then explained Kate’s condition over the phone. The call then went viral.
Kate and William’s rep has issued a statement on behalf of the royals saying they are “deeply saddened” by the news and their thoughts and prayers are with the nurse’s family, friends and colleagues at this very sad time.”
Kate was released from the hospital yesterday.