- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Kate Middleton Released from Hospital
A pregnant, Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, has been released from the hospital in London. After staying in the hospital for three nights under observation after experiencing a rare and extreme form of morning sickness, Middleton, will continue her recovery at her home, Kensington Palace.
Middleton, left the hospital smiling and looking relaxed as she carried a bouquet of yellow flowers. She told the photographers, “I’m feeling much better.” She was then driven away with her husband Prince William.
Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge are being closely watched and monitored by the media, with their every step being reported. The only media outlet that has received any sort of status from the royals were two shock jocks in Australia, who pranked the hospital and spoke to a nurse. Listen to the conversation here.
The next 7 months should be interesting with everyone trying to decipher the real news from the ridiculous headlines, Triplets for Kate?