- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Kate Middleton Released from Hospital
A pregnant, Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, has been released from the hospital in London. After staying in the hospital for three nights under observation after experiencing a rare and extreme form of morning sickness, Middleton, will continue her recovery at her home, Kensington Palace.
Middleton, left the hospital smiling and looking relaxed as she carried a bouquet of yellow flowers. She told the photographers, “I’m feeling much better.” She was then driven away with her husband Prince William.
Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge are being closely watched and monitored by the media, with their every step being reported. The only media outlet that has received any sort of status from the royals were two shock jocks in Australia, who pranked the hospital and spoke to a nurse. Listen to the conversation here.
The next 7 months should be interesting with everyone trying to decipher the real news from the ridiculous headlines, Triplets for Kate?