- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Kate Winslet Married Ned Rocknroll in a Secret Ceremony
Kate Winslet married Ned Rocknroll in a private ceremony earlier this month.
The couple, who began dating in the fall of 2011, had been engaged since the summer.
We hope that third time’s a charm for the 37-year-old actress. She was previously married to Jim Threapleton (1998 – 2001) with whom she has 12-year-old daughter, Mia, and Sam Mendes (2003 – 2010) with whom she has 9-year-old son, Sam.
Winslet and Mendes announced they were divorcing in 2010, a year after she won a Best Actress Oscar for The Reader and a Golden Globe for the Mendes-directed Revolutionary Road.
Rocknroll (born Abel Smith), the nephew of Richard Branson, was married once before, to socialite Eliza Cowdray.