- Dance Moms Recap 5/5/15- Season 5, Ep. 18- Showdown in Pittsburgh, Part 2
- Dancing With the Stars Results Show 5/5/15 – Who Was Eliminated? Who are the Final Four?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/5/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 5?
- Bruce Jenner Tells Kids He’s Transitioning on KUWTK (VIDEO)
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Kim Kardashian Nearly Naked for Met Gala 2015
- Beyonce, J. Lo and Blake Lively Top the List of 50 Most Powerful Moms
- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
Kate Winslet Married Ned Rocknroll in a Secret Ceremony
Kate Winslet married Ned Rocknroll in a private ceremony earlier this month.
The couple, who began dating in the fall of 2011, had been engaged since the summer.
We hope that third time’s a charm for the 37-year-old actress. She was previously married to Jim Threapleton (1998 – 2001) with whom she has 12-year-old daughter, Mia, and Sam Mendes (2003 – 2010) with whom she has 9-year-old son, Sam.
Winslet and Mendes announced they were divorcing in 2010, a year after she won a Best Actress Oscar for The Reader and a Golden Globe for the Mendes-directed Revolutionary Road.
Rocknroll (born Abel Smith), the nephew of Richard Branson, was married once before, to socialite Eliza Cowdray.