- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Kate Winslet Married Ned Rocknroll in a Secret Ceremony
Kate Winslet married Ned Rocknroll in a private ceremony earlier this month.
The couple, who began dating in the fall of 2011, had been engaged since the summer.
We hope that third time’s a charm for the 37-year-old actress. She was previously married to Jim Threapleton (1998 – 2001) with whom she has 12-year-old daughter, Mia, and Sam Mendes (2003 – 2010) with whom she has 9-year-old son, Sam.
Winslet and Mendes announced they were divorcing in 2010, a year after she won a Best Actress Oscar for The Reader and a Golden Globe for the Mendes-directed Revolutionary Road.
Rocknroll (born Abel Smith), the nephew of Richard Branson, was married once before, to socialite Eliza Cowdray.