- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Kate Winslet Married Ned Rocknroll in a Secret Ceremony
Kate Winslet married Ned Rocknroll in a private ceremony earlier this month.
The couple, who began dating in the fall of 2011, had been engaged since the summer.
We hope that third time’s a charm for the 37-year-old actress. She was previously married to Jim Threapleton (1998 – 2001) with whom she has 12-year-old daughter, Mia, and Sam Mendes (2003 – 2010) with whom she has 9-year-old son, Sam.
Winslet and Mendes announced they were divorcing in 2010, a year after she won a Best Actress Oscar for The Reader and a Golden Globe for the Mendes-directed Revolutionary Road.
Rocknroll (born Abel Smith), the nephew of Richard Branson, was married once before, to socialite Eliza Cowdray.