- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Kate Winslet Married Ned Rocknroll in a Secret Ceremony
Kate Winslet married Ned Rocknroll in a private ceremony earlier this month.
The couple, who began dating in the fall of 2011, had been engaged since the summer.
We hope that third time’s a charm for the 37-year-old actress. She was previously married to Jim Threapleton (1998 – 2001) with whom she has 12-year-old daughter, Mia, and Sam Mendes (2003 – 2010) with whom she has 9-year-old son, Sam.
Winslet and Mendes announced they were divorcing in 2010, a year after she won a Best Actress Oscar for The Reader and a Golden Globe for the Mendes-directed Revolutionary Road.
Rocknroll (born Abel Smith), the nephew of Richard Branson, was married once before, to socialite Eliza Cowdray.