- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Katie Couric Year in Review With Beyonce, Robert Pattinson – Photos
Katie Couric will be presenting a review of 2012, an ABC special called The Year with Katie Couric.
What would 2012 be without Carly Rae Jepsen’s song ‘Call Me Maybe,’ which also happens to be the promo for the show. Katie was on Good Morning America where she revealed several celebrities who made this year’s list including Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Beyonce, Ryan Lochte and Lindsay Lohan.
From the highs and lows in Presidential politics to the major news events like Superstorm Sandy, the Aurora massacre and the resignation of General Petraeus, from the headline-making celebrity romantic breakups and shakeups to the Royal Jubilee and the scandals that rocked Buckingham Palace, 2012 has been an eventful year and Katie will be covering them all. If you happen to sleep through 2012 – you will be able to catch up in 90 minutes.
The Year with Katie Couric airs at 9:30 p.m. EST on Wednesday, Dec. 19 on ABC.
Check out the preview on page 2.