- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
Katie Holmes Broadway Show ‘Dead Accounts’ To Close
Actress Katie Holmes Broadway show Dead Accounts will be closing earlier than expected due to poor ticket sales.
While ex-husband and alien, Tom Cruise, is starring in movies and is rumored to have found a new woman, Katie Holmes will be bidding a farewell to what was supposed to be the role that reignited her career. Holmes’s show Dead Accounts was originally scheduled to close it’s door on February 24th, but since the average person is too busy watching Netflix and not watching the Tony awards, the doors will close seven weeks earlier on January 6th.
The show’s producer, Jeffrey Finn, states:
“I am extremely proud of this production and the cast. (Writer) Theresa Rebeck and (director) Jack O’Brien have created an inspiring and hilarious new play and we are all sad to see Dead Accounts end on Broadway. I look forward to working with this remarkably talented cast and creative team again very soon.”
Dead Accounts had the lowest attendance of any show on Broadway, as the majority of it’s audience stayed home to watch a repeat of Glee. I like to see the light at the end of the tunnel, so the way i see it, the more Holmes fails, the closer we are to a Dawson’s Creek reunion.
What do you think of Dead Accounts closing? Will Holmes ever get her acting career back?