- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Katie Holmes Broadway Show ‘Dead Accounts’ To Close
Actress Katie Holmes Broadway show Dead Accounts will be closing earlier than expected due to poor ticket sales.
While ex-husband and alien, Tom Cruise, is starring in movies and is rumored to have found a new woman, Katie Holmes will be bidding a farewell to what was supposed to be the role that reignited her career. Holmes’s show Dead Accounts was originally scheduled to close it’s door on February 24th, but since the average person is too busy watching Netflix and not watching the Tony awards, the doors will close seven weeks earlier on January 6th.
The show’s producer, Jeffrey Finn, states:
“I am extremely proud of this production and the cast. (Writer) Theresa Rebeck and (director) Jack O’Brien have created an inspiring and hilarious new play and we are all sad to see Dead Accounts end on Broadway. I look forward to working with this remarkably talented cast and creative team again very soon.”
Dead Accounts had the lowest attendance of any show on Broadway, as the majority of it’s audience stayed home to watch a repeat of Glee. I like to see the light at the end of the tunnel, so the way i see it, the more Holmes fails, the closer we are to a Dawson’s Creek reunion.
What do you think of Dead Accounts closing? Will Holmes ever get her acting career back?