- Lamar Odom Reportedly Over Dosed – Fighting for His Life
- The Voice 2015 Team Adam – Season 9 – Who is on Adam Levine’s Team
- The Voice Season 9 Fall 2015 Teams – Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Pharrell and Team Gwen
- Nashville’s Hayden Panettiere Checks in for Treatment for Post-Partum Depression
- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
Katie Holmes Broadway Show ‘Dead Accounts’ To Close
Actress Katie Holmes Broadway show Dead Accounts will be closing earlier than expected due to poor ticket sales.
While ex-husband and alien, Tom Cruise, is starring in movies and is rumored to have found a new woman, Katie Holmes will be bidding a farewell to what was supposed to be the role that reignited her career. Holmes’s show Dead Accounts was originally scheduled to close it’s door on February 24th, but since the average person is too busy watching Netflix and not watching the Tony awards, the doors will close seven weeks earlier on January 6th.
The show’s producer, Jeffrey Finn, states:
“I am extremely proud of this production and the cast. (Writer) Theresa Rebeck and (director) Jack O’Brien have created an inspiring and hilarious new play and we are all sad to see Dead Accounts end on Broadway. I look forward to working with this remarkably talented cast and creative team again very soon.”
Dead Accounts had the lowest attendance of any show on Broadway, as the majority of it’s audience stayed home to watch a repeat of Glee. I like to see the light at the end of the tunnel, so the way i see it, the more Holmes fails, the closer we are to a Dawson’s Creek reunion.
What do you think of Dead Accounts closing? Will Holmes ever get her acting career back?