- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Ke$ha’s “Die Young” Pulled From Radio Stations; She Claims She Was Forced to Sing It
In the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, Ke$ha’s “Die Young” was pulled from a number of radio stations. Since the removal of her song from some stations, she has gone onto say some things about the song herself.
On Tuesday, Ke$ha tweeted:
“i understand. I had my very own issue with ‘die young’ for this reason. I did NOT want to sing those lyrics and I was FORCED TO.”
The tweet was deleted not too long after it was posted.
While Ke$ha claims that she was “FORCED TO” sing “Die Young,” she does have a writing credit on the song. Also writing on the song is fun.’s Nate Reuss and Dr. Luke.
The singer addressed the Connecticut tragedy more, tweeting:
“I’m so so so sorry for anyone who has been effected by this tragedy.and I understand why my song is now inappropriate. words cannot express.”
Danbury, Connecticut’s WDAQ has taken the song off their rotation since Friday and it doesn’t sound like they have any plans to put it back on the air.
Written by Michelle Wincott