- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Ke$ha’s “Die Young” Pulled From Radio Stations; She Claims She Was Forced to Sing It
In the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, Ke$ha’s “Die Young” was pulled from a number of radio stations. Since the removal of her song from some stations, she has gone onto say some things about the song herself.
On Tuesday, Ke$ha tweeted:
“i understand. I had my very own issue with ‘die young’ for this reason. I did NOT want to sing those lyrics and I was FORCED TO.”
The tweet was deleted not too long after it was posted.
While Ke$ha claims that she was “FORCED TO” sing “Die Young,” she does have a writing credit on the song. Also writing on the song is fun.’s Nate Reuss and Dr. Luke.
The singer addressed the Connecticut tragedy more, tweeting:
“I’m so so so sorry for anyone who has been effected by this tragedy.and I understand why my song is now inappropriate. words cannot express.”
Danbury, Connecticut’s WDAQ has taken the song off their rotation since Friday and it doesn’t sound like they have any plans to put it back on the air.
Written by Michelle Wincott