- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Ke$ha’s “Die Young” Pulled From Radio Stations; She Claims She Was Forced to Sing It
In the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, Ke$ha’s “Die Young” was pulled from a number of radio stations. Since the removal of her song from some stations, she has gone onto say some things about the song herself.
On Tuesday, Ke$ha tweeted:
“i understand. I had my very own issue with ‘die young’ for this reason. I did NOT want to sing those lyrics and I was FORCED TO.”
The tweet was deleted not too long after it was posted.
While Ke$ha claims that she was “FORCED TO” sing “Die Young,” she does have a writing credit on the song. Also writing on the song is fun.’s Nate Reuss and Dr. Luke.
The singer addressed the Connecticut tragedy more, tweeting:
“I’m so so so sorry for anyone who has been effected by this tragedy.and I understand why my song is now inappropriate. words cannot express.”
Danbury, Connecticut’s WDAQ has taken the song off their rotation since Friday and it doesn’t sound like they have any plans to put it back on the air.
Written by Michelle Wincott