- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Ke$ha’s “Die Young” Pulled From Radio Stations; She Claims She Was Forced to Sing It
In the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, Ke$ha’s “Die Young” was pulled from a number of radio stations. Since the removal of her song from some stations, she has gone onto say some things about the song herself.
On Tuesday, Ke$ha tweeted:
“i understand. I had my very own issue with ‘die young’ for this reason. I did NOT want to sing those lyrics and I was FORCED TO.”
The tweet was deleted not too long after it was posted.
While Ke$ha claims that she was “FORCED TO” sing “Die Young,” she does have a writing credit on the song. Also writing on the song is fun.’s Nate Reuss and Dr. Luke.
The singer addressed the Connecticut tragedy more, tweeting:
“I’m so so so sorry for anyone who has been effected by this tragedy.and I understand why my song is now inappropriate. words cannot express.”
Danbury, Connecticut’s WDAQ has taken the song off their rotation since Friday and it doesn’t sound like they have any plans to put it back on the air.
Written by Michelle Wincott