- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Ke$ha’s “Die Young” Pulled From Radio Stations; She Claims She Was Forced to Sing It
In the wake of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, Ke$ha’s “Die Young” was pulled from a number of radio stations. Since the removal of her song from some stations, she has gone onto say some things about the song herself.
On Tuesday, Ke$ha tweeted:
“i understand. I had my very own issue with ‘die young’ for this reason. I did NOT want to sing those lyrics and I was FORCED TO.”
The tweet was deleted not too long after it was posted.
While Ke$ha claims that she was “FORCED TO” sing “Die Young,” she does have a writing credit on the song. Also writing on the song is fun.’s Nate Reuss and Dr. Luke.
The singer addressed the Connecticut tragedy more, tweeting:
“I’m so so so sorry for anyone who has been effected by this tragedy.and I understand why my song is now inappropriate. words cannot express.”
Danbury, Connecticut’s WDAQ has taken the song off their rotation since Friday and it doesn’t sound like they have any plans to put it back on the air.
Written by Michelle Wincott