- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
Kristen Stewart Talks Cheating – Doesn’t Care What Fans Think – Or Does She?
Kristen Stewart apologized when she was first caught cheating on her long-time boyfriend, Robert Pattinson.
Stewart spoke to Newsweek where she sounded…confused,
“It’s not a terrible thing if you’re either loved or hated… But honestly,” she continues, “I don’t care ’cause it doesn’t keep me from doing my sh**. And I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention.”
It sounds like she was going to go with “I can give a sh** what my fans think,” before rethinking her position and realizing the fans are the ones who helped to make her the highest paid actress. And that is when the apology came.
Kristen is busy promoting her new film, On the Road, a movie about a young writer who has his life shaken by the arrival of free-spirited Dean Moriarty and his girl, Marylou. As they travel across the country, they encounter a mix of people who each impact their journey.
On the Road will be released on December 21, 2012.