- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
Kristen Stewart Talks Cheating – Doesn’t Care What Fans Think – Or Does She?
Kristen Stewart apologized when she was first caught cheating on her long-time boyfriend, Robert Pattinson.
Stewart spoke to Newsweek where she sounded…confused,
“It’s not a terrible thing if you’re either loved or hated… But honestly,” she continues, “I don’t care ’cause it doesn’t keep me from doing my sh**. And I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention.”
It sounds like she was going to go with “I can give a sh** what my fans think,” before rethinking her position and realizing the fans are the ones who helped to make her the highest paid actress. And that is when the apology came.
Kristen is busy promoting her new film, On the Road, a movie about a young writer who has his life shaken by the arrival of free-spirited Dean Moriarty and his girl, Marylou. As they travel across the country, they encounter a mix of people who each impact their journey.
On the Road will be released on December 21, 2012.