- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Kristen Stewart Talks Cheating – Doesn’t Care What Fans Think – Or Does She?
Kristen Stewart apologized when she was first caught cheating on her long-time boyfriend, Robert Pattinson.
Stewart spoke to Newsweek where she sounded…confused,
“It’s not a terrible thing if you’re either loved or hated… But honestly,” she continues, “I don’t care ’cause it doesn’t keep me from doing my sh**. And I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention.”
It sounds like she was going to go with “I can give a sh** what my fans think,” before rethinking her position and realizing the fans are the ones who helped to make her the highest paid actress. And that is when the apology came.
Kristen is busy promoting her new film, On the Road, a movie about a young writer who has his life shaken by the arrival of free-spirited Dean Moriarty and his girl, Marylou. As they travel across the country, they encounter a mix of people who each impact their journey.
On the Road will be released on December 21, 2012.