- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Kristen Stewart Talks Cheating – Doesn’t Care What Fans Think – Or Does She?
Kristen Stewart apologized when she was first caught cheating on her long-time boyfriend, Robert Pattinson.
Stewart spoke to Newsweek where she sounded…confused,
“It’s not a terrible thing if you’re either loved or hated… But honestly,” she continues, “I don’t care ’cause it doesn’t keep me from doing my sh**. And I apologize to everyone for making them so angry. It was not my intention.”
It sounds like she was going to go with “I can give a sh** what my fans think,” before rethinking her position and realizing the fans are the ones who helped to make her the highest paid actress. And that is when the apology came.
Kristen is busy promoting her new film, On the Road, a movie about a young writer who has his life shaken by the arrival of free-spirited Dean Moriarty and his girl, Marylou. As they travel across the country, they encounter a mix of people who each impact their journey.
On the Road will be released on December 21, 2012.