- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Lady Gaga and Other Celebs Who Love Coupons
Lady Gaga took to twitter to complain about getting the evil eye from people when she pulls out her coupons. After all, she reportedly is worth more than $150 million dollars. That’s a lot of money, why would she need coupons?
“why do people look at me like I’m crazy when i use coupons at grocery or try bargaining at retail, IM FROM NEW YORK WHERE IS THE SALE RACK” She even followed up with some tips on how to save money, “I’m telling you, if your in a christmas pinch go to vintage shops, most have archive jewelry from the fifties + affordable! great presents!”
We did some research and found out that Gaga isn’t the only celebrity who loves her coupons.
Check out who else has been “caught” couponing on the next page.