- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Lady Gaga and Other Celebs Who Love Coupons
Lady Gaga took to twitter to complain about getting the evil eye from people when she pulls out her coupons. After all, she reportedly is worth more than $150 million dollars. That’s a lot of money, why would she need coupons?
“why do people look at me like I’m crazy when i use coupons at grocery or try bargaining at retail, IM FROM NEW YORK WHERE IS THE SALE RACK” She even followed up with some tips on how to save money, “I’m telling you, if your in a christmas pinch go to vintage shops, most have archive jewelry from the fifties + affordable! great presents!”
We did some research and found out that Gaga isn’t the only celebrity who loves her coupons.
Check out who else has been “caught” couponing on the next page.