- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
Lady Gaga and Other Celebs Who Love Coupons
Lady Gaga took to twitter to complain about getting the evil eye from people when she pulls out her coupons. After all, she reportedly is worth more than $150 million dollars. That’s a lot of money, why would she need coupons?
“why do people look at me like I’m crazy when i use coupons at grocery or try bargaining at retail, IM FROM NEW YORK WHERE IS THE SALE RACK” She even followed up with some tips on how to save money, “I’m telling you, if your in a christmas pinch go to vintage shops, most have archive jewelry from the fifties + affordable! great presents!”
We did some research and found out that Gaga isn’t the only celebrity who loves her coupons.
Check out who else has been “caught” couponing on the next page.