- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
LeAnn Rimes Calls Step-sons ‘My Boys’ Starts Twitter War with Brandi Glanville
LeAnn Rimes knows how to get under Brandi Glanville’s skin. Just refer to Glanville’s sons with LeAnn’s now husband, Eddie Cibrian, as “my boys” and an all out twitter war erupts.
The war started on Friday when LeAnn, who was heading to Oregon with hubbie, Eddie and his sons Mason and Jake, tweeted about the non-event saying,
“Flying out with my boys in a few hrs. Love that it’s a family tour weekend. It’s always more fun when they are with me.”
Referring to her step children as “my boys” and a “family weekend,” was enough to set Brandi off. Brandi tweeted,
“Someone is trying 2 get under my skin by calling MY children “her boys”Sooo transparent!They R MY boys, Eddie Boys and ur step-sons… 4 now,” followed by, “Im trying not to tweet about something I just saw…. Breathe,” and then, “Im taking a moment from twitter to breathe and punch some pillow.”
Why is Glanville following Rimes on twitter? And what did she mean by “your stepsons….for now?” Does she know something we don’t know? Or is it just wishful thinking that LeAnn and Eddie will get a divorce? And most of all….does anyone even care?