- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
LeAnn Rimes Calls Step-sons ‘My Boys’ Starts Twitter War with Brandi Glanville
LeAnn Rimes knows how to get under Brandi Glanville’s skin. Just refer to Glanville’s sons with LeAnn’s now husband, Eddie Cibrian, as “my boys” and an all out twitter war erupts.
The war started on Friday when LeAnn, who was heading to Oregon with hubbie, Eddie and his sons Mason and Jake, tweeted about the non-event saying,
“Flying out with my boys in a few hrs. Love that it’s a family tour weekend. It’s always more fun when they are with me.”
Referring to her step children as “my boys” and a “family weekend,” was enough to set Brandi off. Brandi tweeted,
“Someone is trying 2 get under my skin by calling MY children “her boys”Sooo transparent!They R MY boys, Eddie Boys and ur step-sons… 4 now,” followed by, “Im trying not to tweet about something I just saw…. Breathe,” and then, “Im taking a moment from twitter to breathe and punch some pillow.”
Why is Glanville following Rimes on twitter? And what did she mean by “your stepsons….for now?” Does she know something we don’t know? Or is it just wishful thinking that LeAnn and Eddie will get a divorce? And most of all….does anyone even care?