- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
LeAnn Rimes Calls Step-sons ‘My Boys’ Starts Twitter War with Brandi Glanville
LeAnn Rimes knows how to get under Brandi Glanville’s skin. Just refer to Glanville’s sons with LeAnn’s now husband, Eddie Cibrian, as “my boys” and an all out twitter war erupts.
The war started on Friday when LeAnn, who was heading to Oregon with hubbie, Eddie and his sons Mason and Jake, tweeted about the non-event saying,
“Flying out with my boys in a few hrs. Love that it’s a family tour weekend. It’s always more fun when they are with me.”
Referring to her step children as “my boys” and a “family weekend,” was enough to set Brandi off. Brandi tweeted,
“Someone is trying 2 get under my skin by calling MY children “her boys”Sooo transparent!They R MY boys, Eddie Boys and ur step-sons… 4 now,” followed by, “Im trying not to tweet about something I just saw…. Breathe,” and then, “Im taking a moment from twitter to breathe and punch some pillow.”
Why is Glanville following Rimes on twitter? And what did she mean by “your stepsons….for now?” Does she know something we don’t know? Or is it just wishful thinking that LeAnn and Eddie will get a divorce? And most of all….does anyone even care?