- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
LeAnn Rimes Calls Step-sons ‘My Boys’ Starts Twitter War with Brandi Glanville
LeAnn Rimes knows how to get under Brandi Glanville’s skin. Just refer to Glanville’s sons with LeAnn’s now husband, Eddie Cibrian, as “my boys” and an all out twitter war erupts.
The war started on Friday when LeAnn, who was heading to Oregon with hubbie, Eddie and his sons Mason and Jake, tweeted about the non-event saying,
“Flying out with my boys in a few hrs. Love that it’s a family tour weekend. It’s always more fun when they are with me.”
Referring to her step children as “my boys” and a “family weekend,” was enough to set Brandi off. Brandi tweeted,
“Someone is trying 2 get under my skin by calling MY children “her boys”Sooo transparent!They R MY boys, Eddie Boys and ur step-sons… 4 now,” followed by, “Im trying not to tweet about something I just saw…. Breathe,” and then, “Im taking a moment from twitter to breathe and punch some pillow.”
Why is Glanville following Rimes on twitter? And what did she mean by “your stepsons….for now?” Does she know something we don’t know? Or is it just wishful thinking that LeAnn and Eddie will get a divorce? And most of all….does anyone even care?