- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Lindsay Lohan ‘Stalking’ Max George From The Wanted
Last night, Lohan was backstage at the Jingle Ball Concert where George was scheduled to perform with his boy band, the poor-mans version of One Direction, The Wanted. Lohan was seen signing autographs and doing everything to seem like a normal celeb who just happened to stumble backstage at a concert in Philadelphia in hopes of getting a lock of hair from her crush.
Lohan recently attacked a woman at a NYC club, and it is rumored to have been because the woman was flirting with George. Now, if only Lohan put has much effort into fixing her career and getting her life in the right direction, think of how well she would be doing now.
What do you think? Should George embrace Lohan’s ‘suttle’ hints, and serenade her with one of his overproduced songs?