- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Lindsay Lohan ‘Stalking’ Max George From The Wanted
Last night, Lohan was backstage at the Jingle Ball Concert where George was scheduled to perform with his boy band, the poor-mans version of One Direction, The Wanted. Lohan was seen signing autographs and doing everything to seem like a normal celeb who just happened to stumble backstage at a concert in Philadelphia in hopes of getting a lock of hair from her crush.
Lohan recently attacked a woman at a NYC club, and it is rumored to have been because the woman was flirting with George. Now, if only Lohan put has much effort into fixing her career and getting her life in the right direction, think of how well she would be doing now.
What do you think? Should George embrace Lohan’s ‘suttle’ hints, and serenade her with one of his overproduced songs?