- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Lindsay Lohan ‘Stalking’ Max George From The Wanted
Last night, Lohan was backstage at the Jingle Ball Concert where George was scheduled to perform with his boy band, the poor-mans version of One Direction, The Wanted. Lohan was seen signing autographs and doing everything to seem like a normal celeb who just happened to stumble backstage at a concert in Philadelphia in hopes of getting a lock of hair from her crush.
Lohan recently attacked a woman at a NYC club, and it is rumored to have been because the woman was flirting with George. Now, if only Lohan put has much effort into fixing her career and getting her life in the right direction, think of how well she would be doing now.
What do you think? Should George embrace Lohan’s ‘suttle’ hints, and serenade her with one of his overproduced songs?