- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Listen Here: Kate Middleton Gets Prank Phone Call in Hospital – Nurse Gives Health Status
Duchess Kate Middleton is in the hospital suffering with the pregnancy related illness, hyperemesis gravidarums.
With thousands of media outlets trying to get the scoop on the Duchess’ health, two Australian shock jocks posing as Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles called the hospital and tricked a nurse into revealing private details about Kate’s condition — including that Kate hadn’t been ‘retching’ through the night.
The nurse also revealed that the mom-to-be was feeling better and about to be “freshened up,” and that “She’s sleeping at the moment and she has had an uneventful night. She’s been given some fluids, she’s stable at the moment.”
When asked about where “Wills” was, the nurse said he left around 9 o’clock the night before.
The nurse who answered the telephone has committed suicide – read the details here.
Kate, who is 30 and believed to be about 12 weeks pregnant, is suffering from dehyradation as a result of her illness.
The hospital slammed the shock jocks’ phone hoax as “a foolish prank we all deplore.”
“This call was transferred through to a ward and a short conversation was held with one of the nursing staff. King Edward VII’s Hospital deeply regrets this incident,” a spokesman said, according to the BBC.
Listen to the prank call on page 2!!