- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Listen Here: Kate Middleton Gets Prank Phone Call in Hospital – Nurse Gives Health Status
Duchess Kate Middleton is in the hospital suffering with the pregnancy related illness, hyperemesis gravidarums.
With thousands of media outlets trying to get the scoop on the Duchess’ health, two Australian shock jocks posing as Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles called the hospital and tricked a nurse into revealing private details about Kate’s condition — including that Kate hadn’t been ‘retching’ through the night.
The nurse also revealed that the mom-to-be was feeling better and about to be “freshened up,” and that “She’s sleeping at the moment and she has had an uneventful night. She’s been given some fluids, she’s stable at the moment.”
When asked about where “Wills” was, the nurse said he left around 9 o’clock the night before.
The nurse who answered the telephone has committed suicide – read the details here.
Kate, who is 30 and believed to be about 12 weeks pregnant, is suffering from dehyradation as a result of her illness.
The hospital slammed the shock jocks’ phone hoax as “a foolish prank we all deplore.”
“This call was transferred through to a ward and a short conversation was held with one of the nursing staff. King Edward VII’s Hospital deeply regrets this incident,” a spokesman said, according to the BBC.
Listen to the prank call on page 2!!