- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
First Look: Drew Barrymore’s Baby – Photo Here
Drew Barrymore gave birth to Olive Barrymore Kopelman on September 26, 2012. Since Olive’s birth, we haven’t seen any photos of the famous daughter – until now.
In this week’s issue of People, the magazine has once again won the bidding war as to who gets the money making shot.
Barrymore was recently on The Ellen DeGeneres show where she revealed why she named her daughter Olive. The name came as a surprise even to Drew who said,
“I never would have guessed that would have been the name but I was reading a book with my husband. I was three months pregnant and they said your baby is the size of an olive, and that was it. We never looked back.”
Ellen brought up a good point, telling Drew it could have been the size of a peanut or a grapefruit. That would have made for an interesting name – Peanut Barrymore Kopelman.
What do you think of the baby’s name?