- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza Get Married
Mario Lopez wed his Broadway dancer girlfriend Courtney Laine Mazza.
The X Factor co-host and Courtney tied the knot on Saturday in Mexico.
Their two-year-old daughter Gia wore a dress matching her mom’s and served as flower girl.
The couple’s big day was taped for a TLC wedding special, Mario and Courtney’s Wedding Fiesta, set to air on Dec. 8.
Lopez and Mazza met while working on the 2006 Broadway revival of “A Chorus Line,” beginning to date in 2008 and getting engaged last January.
This is the first marriage for Mazza and the second for Lopez, whose 2004 marriage to Ali Landry was annulled weeks later.
Congrats to the newlyweds!!