- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza Get Married
Mario Lopez wed his Broadway dancer girlfriend Courtney Laine Mazza.
The X Factor co-host and Courtney tied the knot on Saturday in Mexico.
Their two-year-old daughter Gia wore a dress matching her mom’s and served as flower girl.
The couple’s big day was taped for a TLC wedding special, Mario and Courtney’s Wedding Fiesta, set to air on Dec. 8.
Lopez and Mazza met while working on the 2006 Broadway revival of “A Chorus Line,” beginning to date in 2008 and getting engaged last January.
This is the first marriage for Mazza and the second for Lopez, whose 2004 marriage to Ali Landry was annulled weeks later.
Congrats to the newlyweds!!