- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Nick Lachey’s Big Mouth Gets Him Kicked Out of Football Game
Nick Lachey must have said some pretty nasty things at Sunday’s Bengal-Charge football game to get kicked out.
Nick Lachey, a huge Cincinnati Bengals fan, was escorted out of the stands at the San Diego Chargers football game this weekend when security decided his trash talking crossed the line, according to TMZ.
After Lachey was ejected from the game, the new dad took to twitter to brag about his new found success as a trash talking football fan. Lachey tweeted,
“Just got kicked out of the chargers stadium and couldn’t be prouder! Go Cincy Bengals”
Lachey later commented about the trash talking label saying,
“For the record, i was not kicked out of the chargers game for excessive ‘trash talking’. no, that honor belonged to the guy in front of me!” he continued, “i simply don’t appreciate someone turning around and putting their finger in my face. call me crazy, but that deserved a reaction.”
Lachey tried to make nice with the Chargers fans by saying, “aside from a few exceptions, i had a great time hanging with Charger fans all afternoon. honestly, some of the nicest fans around.”
Now that Lachey is a dad, shouldn’t he be setting an example for his son?
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/03/nick-lachey-kicked-out-chargers-bengals-game-video/#ixzz2E1zKnETM