- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Nick Lachey’s Big Mouth Gets Him Kicked Out of Football Game
Nick Lachey must have said some pretty nasty things at Sunday’s Bengal-Charge football game to get kicked out.
Nick Lachey, a huge Cincinnati Bengals fan, was escorted out of the stands at the San Diego Chargers football game this weekend when security decided his trash talking crossed the line, according to TMZ.
After Lachey was ejected from the game, the new dad took to twitter to brag about his new found success as a trash talking football fan. Lachey tweeted,
“Just got kicked out of the chargers stadium and couldn’t be prouder! Go Cincy Bengals”
Lachey later commented about the trash talking label saying,
“For the record, i was not kicked out of the chargers game for excessive ‘trash talking’. no, that honor belonged to the guy in front of me!” he continued, “i simply don’t appreciate someone turning around and putting their finger in my face. call me crazy, but that deserved a reaction.”
Lachey tried to make nice with the Chargers fans by saying, “aside from a few exceptions, i had a great time hanging with Charger fans all afternoon. honestly, some of the nicest fans around.”
Now that Lachey is a dad, shouldn’t he be setting an example for his son?
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/03/nick-lachey-kicked-out-chargers-bengals-game-video/#ixzz2E1zKnETM