- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Pippa Middleton To Sign TV Deal With Today Show
Pippa Middleton, famous for being The Duchess of Cambridge’s, Kate Middleton’s sister
and her derriere, may be coming to a television near you – very soon.
There is talk Pippa may sign on as an official royal correspondent with NBC’s Today Show, where can she look forward to being ogled by the likes of Matt Lauer. NBC’s ratings are doing so poorly this may be just what they is needed at The Today Show to save Lauer’s job.
The Mirror reports that NBC may be courting Pippa and preparing to offer her $600,000 to make up to 20 appearances a year covering events from the U.K. Unfortunately, the events are not related to anything to do with her famous brother-in-law, Prince William or her sister, Kate Middleton.
The events would be covering the Chelsea Flower Show and the opening of Buckingham Palace for the American public. Something tells me it may need to be more exciting than that to gain viewers back to The Today Show.
What do you think about Pippa signing on to The Today Show. Would you tune in?