- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Pippa Middleton To Sign TV Deal With Today Show
Pippa Middleton, famous for being The Duchess of Cambridge’s, Kate Middleton’s sister
and her derriere, may be coming to a television near you – very soon.
There is talk Pippa may sign on as an official royal correspondent with NBC’s Today Show, where can she look forward to being ogled by the likes of Matt Lauer. NBC’s ratings are doing so poorly this may be just what they is needed at The Today Show to save Lauer’s job.
The Mirror reports that NBC may be courting Pippa and preparing to offer her $600,000 to make up to 20 appearances a year covering events from the U.K. Unfortunately, the events are not related to anything to do with her famous brother-in-law, Prince William or her sister, Kate Middleton.
The events would be covering the Chelsea Flower Show and the opening of Buckingham Palace for the American public. Something tells me it may need to be more exciting than that to gain viewers back to The Today Show.
What do you think about Pippa signing on to The Today Show. Would you tune in?