- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Pippa Middleton To Sign TV Deal With Today Show
Pippa Middleton, famous for being The Duchess of Cambridge’s, Kate Middleton’s sister
and her derriere, may be coming to a television near you – very soon.
There is talk Pippa may sign on as an official royal correspondent with NBC’s Today Show, where can she look forward to being ogled by the likes of Matt Lauer. NBC’s ratings are doing so poorly this may be just what they is needed at The Today Show to save Lauer’s job.
The Mirror reports that NBC may be courting Pippa and preparing to offer her $600,000 to make up to 20 appearances a year covering events from the U.K. Unfortunately, the events are not related to anything to do with her famous brother-in-law, Prince William or her sister, Kate Middleton.
The events would be covering the Chelsea Flower Show and the opening of Buckingham Palace for the American public. Something tells me it may need to be more exciting than that to gain viewers back to The Today Show.
What do you think about Pippa signing on to The Today Show. Would you tune in?