- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
- David Letterman’s Top 10 for the Final Show – Jim Carrey, Barbara Walters, Jerry Seinfeld
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Speaks Out About Being Called a Tramp and the Return of Nick Viall
President Obama Visits Newtown School Survivors – Video
President Obama came to Newtown, Connecticut on Sunday, two days after Friday’s horrific attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School, to grieve and pray with the heartbroken community. The President spoke at the Newtown High School after meeting privately with families of the victims and emergency personnel who responded to the deadly shooting Friday, in which 20 children and 6 adults were killed.
The President was introduced by Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy, who said Obama told him Friday was the hardest day of his presidency. President Obama told the crowd, “I come to offer the love and prayers of a nation.”
The speech lasted about 18 minutes and can be seen on page 2.