- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
President Obama Visits Newtown School Survivors – Video
President Obama came to Newtown, Connecticut on Sunday, two days after Friday’s horrific attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School, to grieve and pray with the heartbroken community. The President spoke at the Newtown High School after meeting privately with families of the victims and emergency personnel who responded to the deadly shooting Friday, in which 20 children and 6 adults were killed.
The President was introduced by Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy, who said Obama told him Friday was the hardest day of his presidency. President Obama told the crowd, “I come to offer the love and prayers of a nation.”
The speech lasted about 18 minutes and can be seen on page 2.