- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
President Obama Visits Newtown School Survivors – Video
President Obama came to Newtown, Connecticut on Sunday, two days after Friday’s horrific attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School, to grieve and pray with the heartbroken community. The President spoke at the Newtown High School after meeting privately with families of the victims and emergency personnel who responded to the deadly shooting Friday, in which 20 children and 6 adults were killed.
The President was introduced by Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy, who said Obama told him Friday was the hardest day of his presidency. President Obama told the crowd, “I come to offer the love and prayers of a nation.”
The speech lasted about 18 minutes and can be seen on page 2.