- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
President Obama Visits Newtown School Survivors – Video
President Obama came to Newtown, Connecticut on Sunday, two days after Friday’s horrific attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School, to grieve and pray with the heartbroken community. The President spoke at the Newtown High School after meeting privately with families of the victims and emergency personnel who responded to the deadly shooting Friday, in which 20 children and 6 adults were killed.
The President was introduced by Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy, who said Obama told him Friday was the hardest day of his presidency. President Obama told the crowd, “I come to offer the love and prayers of a nation.”
The speech lasted about 18 minutes and can be seen on page 2.