- Revenge Recap 4/19/15- Season 4, Ep. 20- Burn
- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
President Obama Visits Newtown School Survivors – Video
President Obama came to Newtown, Connecticut on Sunday, two days after Friday’s horrific attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School, to grieve and pray with the heartbroken community. The President spoke at the Newtown High School after meeting privately with families of the victims and emergency personnel who responded to the deadly shooting Friday, in which 20 children and 6 adults were killed.
The President was introduced by Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy, who said Obama told him Friday was the hardest day of his presidency. President Obama told the crowd, “I come to offer the love and prayers of a nation.”
The speech lasted about 18 minutes and can be seen on page 2.
Pages: 1 2