- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Private Investigator Says Whitney Houston Was Murdered
New details about the death of Whitney Houston have emerged, and they aren’t too pretty. New reports are suggesting that the iconic singer was murdered.
Radar Online is reporting that private investigator Paul Huebl believes that Houston was killed by drug dealers to whom she owed about $1.5 million in debt to.m Huebl dug up video surveillance showing the alleged guys that were sent by the drug lords to kill the singer.
“I have evidence that points to Whitney being a victim of a high-powered drug dealers who sent thugs to collect a huge debt she owed for drugs.”
Apparently a bunch of unknown men kept showing up at the Beverly Hills Hilton, the hotel where Houston died, and attempted to hangout with those connected to the singer. Huebl also said that Houston received a cocaine delivery the day before she drowned in her bath tub, but that she was overheard griping, “I’m tired of this s**t,” referring to the debts she allegedly owed for the drugs. Huebl claims that the two men were caught on surveillance video during the 45 minutes that Houston was alone in her room, and died in the tub.
Huebl claims that while the coroner’s report insisted that there was no foul play and that the official cause of death was accidental drowning, the singer exhibited defense wounds consistent with fighting for one’s life.
Written by Michelle Wincott