- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Private Practice Recap 12/11/12 ‘I’m Fine’ Season 6 Episode 9
If like me you’ve been missing the often-slighted Sheldon, then this episode of Private Practice was for you. Following the only-for-the-final-season plan of having each episode focus primarily on one character, we finally get to spend some time with the uptight, loyal, and perennially second-fiddle therapist.
So far this season we’ve learned that Sheldon has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, that he has had some sort of occasion to wear a tuxedo, and that he has been treating a patient Nick who struggles with pedophilia. As a reminder, Nick was in the hospital the night that the young girl Sarah disappeared, and Sheldon has been concerned that Nick took Sarah.
First of all the tuxedo mystery is solved. It turns out that Sheldon has been carrying on romantic escape/fantasy weekends with his ex-wife Laura. They are dressed up and dancing in a fancy ballroom fantasizing about Laura moving to L.A. and lounging poolside when reality hits them. Sheldon confesses to her that he has prostate cancer and this is just too much for her to handle. Then he is paged to the hospital to treat Nick (we saw that part during the E.R. episode), and their magical night comes to a halt.