- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Private Practice Recap 12/11/12 ‘I’m Fine’ Season 6 Episode 9
If like me you’ve been missing the often-slighted Sheldon, then this episode of Private Practice was for you. Following the only-for-the-final-season plan of having each episode focus primarily on one character, we finally get to spend some time with the uptight, loyal, and perennially second-fiddle therapist.
So far this season we’ve learned that Sheldon has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, that he has had some sort of occasion to wear a tuxedo, and that he has been treating a patient Nick who struggles with pedophilia. As a reminder, Nick was in the hospital the night that the young girl Sarah disappeared, and Sheldon has been concerned that Nick took Sarah.
First of all the tuxedo mystery is solved. It turns out that Sheldon has been carrying on romantic escape/fantasy weekends with his ex-wife Laura. They are dressed up and dancing in a fancy ballroom fantasizing about Laura moving to L.A. and lounging poolside when reality hits them. Sheldon confesses to her that he has prostate cancer and this is just too much for her to handle. Then he is paged to the hospital to treat Nick (we saw that part during the E.R. episode), and their magical night comes to a halt.