- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “True Purpose”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
Private Practice Recap 12/18/12 Season 6 Episode 10 ‘Georgia on My Mind’
Charlotte King is like a dance, isn’t she? She’s full of twists and turns and her personality is a delicate balance of structured and sincere, cut-throat and heartfelt, and give and take. Okay, so the analogy feels a little bit forced, but I’m just taking the lead–pardon the pun–from the structure of this week’s “Private Practice” episode, which as I’m sure you can guess by now focused on a bed-ridden and extremely irritable Charlotte as she tries to carry her other two babies to term while her premature baby in the NICU fights for her life.
Continue reading on page 2.