- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Private Practice Recap 12/18/12 Season 6 Episode 10 ‘Georgia on My Mind’
Charlotte King is like a dance, isn’t she? She’s full of twists and turns and her personality is a delicate balance of structured and sincere, cut-throat and heartfelt, and give and take. Okay, so the analogy feels a little bit forced, but I’m just taking the lead–pardon the pun–from the structure of this week’s “Private Practice” episode, which as I’m sure you can guess by now focused on a bed-ridden and extremely irritable Charlotte as she tries to carry her other two babies to term while her premature baby in the NICU fights for her life.
Continue reading on page 2.