- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Private Practice Recap 12/18/12 Season 6 Episode 10 ‘Georgia on My Mind’
Charlotte King is like a dance, isn’t she? She’s full of twists and turns and her personality is a delicate balance of structured and sincere, cut-throat and heartfelt, and give and take. Okay, so the analogy feels a little bit forced, but I’m just taking the lead–pardon the pun–from the structure of this week’s “Private Practice” episode, which as I’m sure you can guess by now focused on a bed-ridden and extremely irritable Charlotte as she tries to carry her other two babies to term while her premature baby in the NICU fights for her life.
Continue reading on page 2.