- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Private Practice Recap 12/18/12 Season 6 Episode 10 ‘Georgia on My Mind’
Charlotte King is like a dance, isn’t she? She’s full of twists and turns and her personality is a delicate balance of structured and sincere, cut-throat and heartfelt, and give and take. Okay, so the analogy feels a little bit forced, but I’m just taking the lead–pardon the pun–from the structure of this week’s “Private Practice” episode, which as I’m sure you can guess by now focused on a bed-ridden and extremely irritable Charlotte as she tries to carry her other two babies to term while her premature baby in the NICU fights for her life.
Continue reading on page 2.