- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Private Practice Recap 12/18/12 Season 6 Episode 10 ‘Georgia on My Mind’
Charlotte King is like a dance, isn’t she? She’s full of twists and turns and her personality is a delicate balance of structured and sincere, cut-throat and heartfelt, and give and take. Okay, so the analogy feels a little bit forced, but I’m just taking the lead–pardon the pun–from the structure of this week’s “Private Practice” episode, which as I’m sure you can guess by now focused on a bed-ridden and extremely irritable Charlotte as she tries to carry her other two babies to term while her premature baby in the NICU fights for her life.
Continue reading on page 2.