- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
Private Practice Recap 12/4/12 Season 6 Episode 7 ‘Life Support’
In a season that has dealt so heavily with the end of life, this episode of Private Practice shifts its primary focus to the beginning of it. As Charlotte goes into premature labor at 26 weeks, we flash back to re-live the pregnancy and experience the beginning of the birth of the triplets through Cooper’s eyes.
The past few shows have all focused on a single character and had a hook to them. We had Sam’s reality show, Addison’s day of terror, and Jake conversing with his dead wife. Now we have Cooper deciding to break the fourth wall. That’s right, throughout the episode Cooper turns to the camera and tells the audience exactly what he’s thinking.
The show opens up with Charlotte laying in bed at the apartment, swollen and miserable and 26 weeks pregnant. Cooper eagerly gets up when his alarm clock goes off at 5:30 AM and launches into a monologue to the cameras about how much he is enjoying every bit of this pregnancy.
Then we go back in time to Charlotte breaking the baby news to Cooper. He looks into the camera and claims that he knows he can’t act too happy because Charlotte didn’t even want babies, but this is his dream come true.