- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Reese Witherspoon Calls Son Tennessee – ‘A Redneck Name’
Reese Witherspoon gave birth to her third child, son Tennessee, in September. Making an appearance on Chelsea Lately, Reese spoke about her son’s name, her holiday party and much more!!
Chelsea asked Reese an interesting question, “How did you get pregnant?” which resulted in giggles and a response of “how do you think I got pregnant?” Chelsea must be running out of material? Why else would she ask that question?
The name Tennessee has sentimental value for Reese since that is where she is originally from.
Reese has two other children from her first marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe, Deacon, eight, and Ava, whom Reese says is a huge help when it comes to caring for the newborn. ‘She’s 13 and so awesome,’ the actress stated.
What do you think of the name Tennessee?
Check out the video on page 2 of Reese.