- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Reese Witherspoon Calls Son Tennessee – ‘A Redneck Name’
Reese Witherspoon gave birth to her third child, son Tennessee, in September. Making an appearance on Chelsea Lately, Reese spoke about her son’s name, her holiday party and much more!!
Chelsea asked Reese an interesting question, “How did you get pregnant?” which resulted in giggles and a response of “how do you think I got pregnant?” Chelsea must be running out of material? Why else would she ask that question?
The name Tennessee has sentimental value for Reese since that is where she is originally from.
Reese has two other children from her first marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe, Deacon, eight, and Ava, whom Reese says is a huge help when it comes to caring for the newborn. ‘She’s 13 and so awesome,’ the actress stated.
What do you think of the name Tennessee?
Check out the video on page 2 of Reese.