- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Reese Witherspoon Calls Son Tennessee – ‘A Redneck Name’
Reese Witherspoon gave birth to her third child, son Tennessee, in September. Making an appearance on Chelsea Lately, Reese spoke about her son’s name, her holiday party and much more!!
Chelsea asked Reese an interesting question, “How did you get pregnant?” which resulted in giggles and a response of “how do you think I got pregnant?” Chelsea must be running out of material? Why else would she ask that question?
The name Tennessee has sentimental value for Reese since that is where she is originally from.
Reese has two other children from her first marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe, Deacon, eight, and Ava, whom Reese says is a huge help when it comes to caring for the newborn. ‘She’s 13 and so awesome,’ the actress stated.
What do you think of the name Tennessee?
Check out the video on page 2 of Reese.