- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
Reese Witherspoon Calls Son Tennessee – ‘A Redneck Name’
Reese Witherspoon gave birth to her third child, son Tennessee, in September. Making an appearance on Chelsea Lately, Reese spoke about her son’s name, her holiday party and much more!!
Chelsea asked Reese an interesting question, “How did you get pregnant?” which resulted in giggles and a response of “how do you think I got pregnant?” Chelsea must be running out of material? Why else would she ask that question?
The name Tennessee has sentimental value for Reese since that is where she is originally from.
Reese has two other children from her first marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe, Deacon, eight, and Ava, whom Reese says is a huge help when it comes to caring for the newborn. ‘She’s 13 and so awesome,’ the actress stated.
What do you think of the name Tennessee?
Check out the video on page 2 of Reese.