- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
Reese Witherspoon Calls Son Tennessee – ‘A Redneck Name’
Reese Witherspoon gave birth to her third child, son Tennessee, in September. Making an appearance on Chelsea Lately, Reese spoke about her son’s name, her holiday party and much more!!
Chelsea asked Reese an interesting question, “How did you get pregnant?” which resulted in giggles and a response of “how do you think I got pregnant?” Chelsea must be running out of material? Why else would she ask that question?
The name Tennessee has sentimental value for Reese since that is where she is originally from.
Reese has two other children from her first marriage to actor Ryan Phillippe, Deacon, eight, and Ava, whom Reese says is a huge help when it comes to caring for the newborn. ‘She’s 13 and so awesome,’ the actress stated.
What do you think of the name Tennessee?
Check out the video on page 2 of Reese.