- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Rihanna is Bringing Her UK ‘Styled to Rock’ Reality Show to the US
Rihanna executive produced and starred in Styled to Rock, a designer competition reality series, in the U.K. and now she is bringing it to the U.S.
Rihanna signed on to executive produce and star in the Style Network’s new designer competition series, of the same name, where she will showcase her love for fashion.
There will be 10 hour-long episodes of the series, set to debut in 2013. It will feature 12 rising fashion designers picked and mentored by Rihanna to style other celebrities.
The U.S. edition may vary slightly from the abroad version, but it has the very same idea behind it. The American version of Styled to Rock will also be produced by Shed MEdia US, Overbrook Entertainment, and Marcy Media Films. They launched the search for their contestants on Style’s website, StyleNetwork.com/StyledtoRock. Rihanna will pick the 12 contestants herself.
Written by Michelle Wincott