- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Rihanna is Bringing Her UK ‘Styled to Rock’ Reality Show to the US
Rihanna executive produced and starred in Styled to Rock, a designer competition reality series, in the U.K. and now she is bringing it to the U.S.
Rihanna signed on to executive produce and star in the Style Network’s new designer competition series, of the same name, where she will showcase her love for fashion.
There will be 10 hour-long episodes of the series, set to debut in 2013. It will feature 12 rising fashion designers picked and mentored by Rihanna to style other celebrities.
The U.S. edition may vary slightly from the abroad version, but it has the very same idea behind it. The American version of Styled to Rock will also be produced by Shed MEdia US, Overbrook Entertainment, and Marcy Media Films. They launched the search for their contestants on Style’s website, StyleNetwork.com/StyledtoRock. Rihanna will pick the 12 contestants herself.
Written by Michelle Wincott