- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Rihanna is Bringing Her UK ‘Styled to Rock’ Reality Show to the US
Rihanna executive produced and starred in Styled to Rock, a designer competition reality series, in the U.K. and now she is bringing it to the U.S.
Rihanna signed on to executive produce and star in the Style Network’s new designer competition series, of the same name, where she will showcase her love for fashion.
There will be 10 hour-long episodes of the series, set to debut in 2013. It will feature 12 rising fashion designers picked and mentored by Rihanna to style other celebrities.
The U.S. edition may vary slightly from the abroad version, but it has the very same idea behind it. The American version of Styled to Rock will also be produced by Shed MEdia US, Overbrook Entertainment, and Marcy Media Films. They launched the search for their contestants on Style’s website, StyleNetwork.com/StyledtoRock. Rihanna will pick the 12 contestants herself.
Written by Michelle Wincott