- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
Rihanna is Bringing Her UK ‘Styled to Rock’ Reality Show to the US
Rihanna executive produced and starred in Styled to Rock, a designer competition reality series, in the U.K. and now she is bringing it to the U.S.
Rihanna signed on to executive produce and star in the Style Network’s new designer competition series, of the same name, where she will showcase her love for fashion.
There will be 10 hour-long episodes of the series, set to debut in 2013. It will feature 12 rising fashion designers picked and mentored by Rihanna to style other celebrities.
The U.S. edition may vary slightly from the abroad version, but it has the very same idea behind it. The American version of Styled to Rock will also be produced by Shed MEdia US, Overbrook Entertainment, and Marcy Media Films. They launched the search for their contestants on Style’s website, StyleNetwork.com/StyledtoRock. Rihanna will pick the 12 contestants herself.
Written by Michelle Wincott