- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Rihanna is Bringing Her UK ‘Styled to Rock’ Reality Show to the US
Rihanna executive produced and starred in Styled to Rock, a designer competition reality series, in the U.K. and now she is bringing it to the U.S.
Rihanna signed on to executive produce and star in the Style Network’s new designer competition series, of the same name, where she will showcase her love for fashion.
There will be 10 hour-long episodes of the series, set to debut in 2013. It will feature 12 rising fashion designers picked and mentored by Rihanna to style other celebrities.
The U.S. edition may vary slightly from the abroad version, but it has the very same idea behind it. The American version of Styled to Rock will also be produced by Shed MEdia US, Overbrook Entertainment, and Marcy Media Films. They launched the search for their contestants on Style’s website, StyleNetwork.com/StyledtoRock. Rihanna will pick the 12 contestants herself.
Written by Michelle Wincott