- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Rihanna To Become A Judge On The X-Factor?
Rihanna may find herself gracing one of the recently vacant spots on the talent reality show The X-Factor, in a Rihanna related story that shockingly has nothing to do with her being naked at all.
Randy Jackson clone, L.A. Reid, recently announced that he would not be returning to feed his own ego on The X-Factor, so Simon Cowell will have to scramble to find another diva to judge millions of hopefuls, and apparently, wants the pop-star, Rihanna to fill the void.
According to a source:
“Simon is a huge admirer of Rihanna and knows she’s star quality. As well as bringing an aura to the panel thanks to her current standing in music, she is also feisty and will make great TV. Simon loves these sort of characters.”
Long gone are the days where people with actual talent were judging other on whether they have talent or now. Now, with television ratings of most importance, Cowell wants to make sure he snags Rihanna, and hopefully jump start the show’s mediocre ratings.
What do you all think of Rihanna possibly being a judge on The X-Factor?