- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
Rihanna To Become A Judge On The X-Factor?
Rihanna may find herself gracing one of the recently vacant spots on the talent reality show The X-Factor, in a Rihanna related story that shockingly has nothing to do with her being naked at all.
Randy Jackson clone, L.A. Reid, recently announced that he would not be returning to feed his own ego on The X-Factor, so Simon Cowell will have to scramble to find another diva to judge millions of hopefuls, and apparently, wants the pop-star, Rihanna to fill the void.
According to a source:
“Simon is a huge admirer of Rihanna and knows she’s star quality. As well as bringing an aura to the panel thanks to her current standing in music, she is also feisty and will make great TV. Simon loves these sort of characters.”
Long gone are the days where people with actual talent were judging other on whether they have talent or now. Now, with television ratings of most importance, Cowell wants to make sure he snags Rihanna, and hopefully jump start the show’s mediocre ratings.
What do you all think of Rihanna possibly being a judge on The X-Factor?