- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Scarlett Johansson On Marriage: “Not Important To Me.”
While all the Hollywood news outlets have baby fever with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian announcing their pregnancy, Scarlett Johansson, one of the most beautiful women in the world, has decided that marriage is not important to her, and she doesn’t want kids anytime soon.
In an interview with Elle UK, Johansson had this to say:
“To me, being in a functioning relationship doesn’t mean you have to be married. I never think about marriage. Is that weird? The only time I ever think about it is when people ask me, ‘Would I get married again?’” Johansson continued, “It’s really not important to me. It has no relevance to me right now. I’m not having kids anytime soon, I’m in a nice relationship, I’m working a lot, and, like I said, it’s not important to me.”
Johansson seemed to be into marriage when she was married to Ryan Reynolds, but now that she is divorced, and Reynolds is married to Blake Lively, it does make one wonder if Johansson is just saying these words to make it seem that her ex-husband’s new wife, does not faze her one bit. Johansson did rebound with Sean Penn for a bit, so it did faze her a lot right after…
What do you guys think of Johansson’s thoughts on marriage?