- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Scarlett Johansson On Marriage: “Not Important To Me.”
While all the Hollywood news outlets have baby fever with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian announcing their pregnancy, Scarlett Johansson, one of the most beautiful women in the world, has decided that marriage is not important to her, and she doesn’t want kids anytime soon.
In an interview with Elle UK, Johansson had this to say:
“To me, being in a functioning relationship doesn’t mean you have to be married. I never think about marriage. Is that weird? The only time I ever think about it is when people ask me, ‘Would I get married again?’” Johansson continued, “It’s really not important to me. It has no relevance to me right now. I’m not having kids anytime soon, I’m in a nice relationship, I’m working a lot, and, like I said, it’s not important to me.”
Johansson seemed to be into marriage when she was married to Ryan Reynolds, but now that she is divorced, and Reynolds is married to Blake Lively, it does make one wonder if Johansson is just saying these words to make it seem that her ex-husband’s new wife, does not faze her one bit. Johansson did rebound with Sean Penn for a bit, so it did faze her a lot right after…
What do you guys think of Johansson’s thoughts on marriage?