- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
Sean Penn Bashes Ex-Wives Madonna & Robin Wright
Penn recently sat down with Esquire, and had some strong things to say about his failed marriages:
“There is no shame in my saying that we all want to be loved by someone. As I look back over my life in romance, I don’t feel I’ve ever had that. I have been the only one that was unaware of the fraud in a few of these circumstances blindly.”
Penn, whose quotes sound like it is coming straight from a dramatic reading, continues:
“When you get divorced, all the truths that come out, you sit there and go, ‘What the f–k was I doing? What was I doing believing that this person was invested in this way?’ Which is a fantastically strong humiliation in the best sense. It can make somebody very bitter and very hard and closed off, but I find it does the opposite to me.”
Yes, it is easy to believe that Penn does not have friendship bracelets with Wright or Madonna, but it extremely difficult to believe that Penn is not bitter. I mean, the only time I remember seeing this man smile was when he played Jeff Spicoli, and that was probably because he was high during the entire shoot.
Penn wrapped up his marriage to Madonna in 1989, and wrapped up his marriage to Wright in 2007. There is no word yet on when Penn will wrap up his anger management yet.