- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Simon Cowell and Carmen Electra Dating….For Real Now?
Cowell told Ryan Seacrest on Wednesday that Electra and him are: “people who date.” Cowell continues on and says, “She’s adorable, isn’t she?”
Last month on Access Hollywood, Electra was much more opened than Cowell, and revealed her feelings for him, sounding like a 12 year old finally revealing her crush to her best friend:
“He’s so cute. He is adorable. He’s actually a sweetheart … I really liked him. I think he’s really cool. Now, obviously, he’s in [Los Angeles] with X Factor and we started to hang out and we became friends … I think he’s a great guy.”
Now, Cowell isn’t washed up like some of Electra’s past loves, (Dave Navarro and Dennis Rodman, anyone?) so it is odd to hear that Electra may be dating one of the most in-demand bachelors on the market (and yes, money makes you in demand).
So what do you all think? Are Cowell and Electra really an item? Or is Electra desperately trying to become relevant again?