- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Simon Cowell and Carmen Electra Dating….For Real Now?
Cowell told Ryan Seacrest on Wednesday that Electra and him are: “people who date.” Cowell continues on and says, “She’s adorable, isn’t she?”
Last month on Access Hollywood, Electra was much more opened than Cowell, and revealed her feelings for him, sounding like a 12 year old finally revealing her crush to her best friend:
“He’s so cute. He is adorable. He’s actually a sweetheart … I really liked him. I think he’s really cool. Now, obviously, he’s in [Los Angeles] with X Factor and we started to hang out and we became friends … I think he’s a great guy.”
Now, Cowell isn’t washed up like some of Electra’s past loves, (Dave Navarro and Dennis Rodman, anyone?) so it is odd to hear that Electra may be dating one of the most in-demand bachelors on the market (and yes, money makes you in demand).
So what do you all think? Are Cowell and Electra really an item? Or is Electra desperately trying to become relevant again?