- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Sister Wives Recap 12/23/12 Polygamist Pilgrimage Into the Past
This season of “Sister Wives” has been all about learning how to be a family, despite separate living situations. The Browns are also trying to show how a polygamous family can run normally. If you missed last weeks episode, we have the part one and part two right here.
Tonight, we see that the root of polygamy wasn’t so clear-cut when the wives head to Illinois for a historic adventure. Too bad they are not the happy women they used to be…before Robyn came in to the family.