- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Sister Wives Recap 12/9/12 Polygamist Cults
Last week on “Sister Wives” we met the Darger’s, a polygamous family that made the Browns seem super normal. 50 people equaling “two” families on vacation is truly a sight to see and if you happened to miss that sight, we have your recap right here.
As you may or may not know, not all of the Brown teenagers have decided whether they will live an adult life that includes polygamy. They are still really proud of who they are and where they came from, so when they meet other teens escaping dangerous polygamous lifestyles tonight, there will definitely be some clashes. Can the elder Brown children show that polygamy is not all bad or will the stigma linger?