- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Bill Cosby May Face Music in Rape Claims
Skyfall Returns to Top WEEKEND TOP TEN BOX OFFICE
BOND RETURNS TO NUMBER WHILE GERARD BUTLER FLOPS!
1. Skyfall/Sony Wknd/$ 10.5 Total/$ 261.6
2. Rise of the Guardians/PDW Wknd/$ 10.5 Total/$ 61.9
3. Twilight: Breaking Dawn 2 Wknd/$ 9.2 Total/$ 268.7
4. Lincoln/Touchstone Wknd/$ 9.1 Total/$ 97.3
5. Life of Pi/Fox Wknd/$ 8.3 Total/$ 60.9
6. Playing For Keeps/FD Wknd/$ 6.0 Total/$ 6.0
7. Wreck-It-Ralph/Disney Wknd/$ 4.9 Total/$ 164.4
8. Red Dawn/FD Wknd/$ 4.3 Total/$ 37.3
9. Flight/Paramount Wknd/$ 3.1 Total/$ 86.2
10. Killing Them Softly/Weinstein Wknd/$ 2.7 Total/$ 11.8
THINK THEY’LL MAKE MORE?
Skyfall actually rises to number one and for the life of me I cannot imagine why. It’s a mess of plot, characterization and misogyny. Then again, maybe that’s exactly the reason why. And believe it or not, unadjusted for inflation, it’s now the number one Bond film of all time ($918M) with Quantum of Solace at number two and Casino Royale at number three. Adjusted for inflation it’s still number four behind Thunderball, Goldfinger and You Only Live Twice. Thunderball and Goldfinger are almost double its take, but You Only Live Twice is in jeopardy.
EXPECT THE EXPECTED!
Rise of the Guardians is up to number two which isn’t unexpected as the holidays draw nearer. Also not unexpected is Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 finally beginning to drop as this franchise (hopefully) breathes its last.