- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Skyfall Returns to Top WEEKEND TOP TEN BOX OFFICE
BOND RETURNS TO NUMBER WHILE GERARD BUTLER FLOPS!
1. Skyfall/Sony Wknd/$ 10.5 Total/$ 261.6
2. Rise of the Guardians/PDW Wknd/$ 10.5 Total/$ 61.9
3. Twilight: Breaking Dawn 2 Wknd/$ 9.2 Total/$ 268.7
4. Lincoln/Touchstone Wknd/$ 9.1 Total/$ 97.3
5. Life of Pi/Fox Wknd/$ 8.3 Total/$ 60.9
6. Playing For Keeps/FD Wknd/$ 6.0 Total/$ 6.0
7. Wreck-It-Ralph/Disney Wknd/$ 4.9 Total/$ 164.4
8. Red Dawn/FD Wknd/$ 4.3 Total/$ 37.3
9. Flight/Paramount Wknd/$ 3.1 Total/$ 86.2
10. Killing Them Softly/Weinstein Wknd/$ 2.7 Total/$ 11.8
THINK THEY’LL MAKE MORE?
Skyfall actually rises to number one and for the life of me I cannot imagine why. It’s a mess of plot, characterization and misogyny. Then again, maybe that’s exactly the reason why. And believe it or not, unadjusted for inflation, it’s now the number one Bond film of all time ($918M) with Quantum of Solace at number two and Casino Royale at number three. Adjusted for inflation it’s still number four behind Thunderball, Goldfinger and You Only Live Twice. Thunderball and Goldfinger are almost double its take, but You Only Live Twice is in jeopardy.
EXPECT THE EXPECTED!
Rise of the Guardians is up to number two which isn’t unexpected as the holidays draw nearer. Also not unexpected is Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 finally beginning to drop as this franchise (hopefully) breathes its last.