- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Stephen Baldwin Arrested Failure to Pay Taxes
Stephen Baldwin could face up to four years in prison if he is convicted with failure to file state income taxes for three years.
The youngest Baldwin brother was arraigned today in New York, for not paying his tax returns for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010, according to the Rockland County district attorney, who said Baldwin owes more than $350,000 in taxes and penalties.
The 46-year-old actor pleaded not guilty was released on his own recognizance and due back in court on Feb. 5.
“Mr. Baldwin did not commit any crimes, and he’s working with the district attorney’s office and the New York State Tax Department to resolve any differences,” said Baldwin’s attorney, Russell Yankwitt.
Baldwin filed for bankruptcy in July 2009.