- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Stephen Baldwin Arrested Failure to Pay Taxes
Stephen Baldwin could face up to four years in prison if he is convicted with failure to file state income taxes for three years.
The youngest Baldwin brother was arraigned today in New York, for not paying his tax returns for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010, according to the Rockland County district attorney, who said Baldwin owes more than $350,000 in taxes and penalties.
The 46-year-old actor pleaded not guilty was released on his own recognizance and due back in court on Feb. 5.
“Mr. Baldwin did not commit any crimes, and he’s working with the district attorney’s office and the New York State Tax Department to resolve any differences,” said Baldwin’s attorney, Russell Yankwitt.
Baldwin filed for bankruptcy in July 2009.