- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Stephen Baldwin Arrested Failure to Pay Taxes
Stephen Baldwin could face up to four years in prison if he is convicted with failure to file state income taxes for three years.
The youngest Baldwin brother was arraigned today in New York, for not paying his tax returns for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010, according to the Rockland County district attorney, who said Baldwin owes more than $350,000 in taxes and penalties.
The 46-year-old actor pleaded not guilty was released on his own recognizance and due back in court on Feb. 5.
“Mr. Baldwin did not commit any crimes, and he’s working with the district attorney’s office and the New York State Tax Department to resolve any differences,” said Baldwin’s attorney, Russell Yankwitt.
Baldwin filed for bankruptcy in July 2009.