- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
Stephen Baldwin Arrested Failure to Pay Taxes
Stephen Baldwin could face up to four years in prison if he is convicted with failure to file state income taxes for three years.
The youngest Baldwin brother was arraigned today in New York, for not paying his tax returns for the years 2008, 2009 and 2010, according to the Rockland County district attorney, who said Baldwin owes more than $350,000 in taxes and penalties.
The 46-year-old actor pleaded not guilty was released on his own recognizance and due back in court on Feb. 5.
“Mr. Baldwin did not commit any crimes, and he’s working with the district attorney’s office and the New York State Tax Department to resolve any differences,” said Baldwin’s attorney, Russell Yankwitt.
Baldwin filed for bankruptcy in July 2009.