- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Relationship is Fake?
Another day in Hollywood, another fake relationship. While we would love to truly believe that Taylor Swift has found her happily ever after, based on the most recent reports it looks like that is not going to happen with One Direction’s boy band member, Harry Styles.
Blind Gossip is reporting the new love birds are in fact faking it and will most likely make it to New Year’s Eve but will be completely broken up by Valentine’s Day. The paparazzi are notified whenever they are on the move so they can be photographed holding hands and looking like a couple but the hand-holding and party kissing is totally staged. The clear giveaway that the blind item is about Taylor and Harry is “They also know that they can never, ever admit that the whole relationship is a publicity stunt.” Never, ever happens to be a line in Taylor’s latest hit song. As in she will never, ever get back together with her ex-boyfriend.
As for those alleged nights together, they aren’t real either. They walk into the front door of her hotel holding hands, but he only spends a few minutes with her. He spends the night at his own place, and then meets up with her the next morning when they are ready to leave. The couple then leaves the hotel through the front door a couple a minutes apart to make it look like they spent the night together.
Why would Taylor Swift stoop to this level? Does she really need anymore publicity? Does she need another break up so we can all feel bad for the singer, once again?