- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Taylor Swift Trespasser Arrested
Earlier today a man was arrested for trespassing at Taylor Swift‘s property.
Jacob Kulke, 24, took a bus from his residence in Wisconsin to Nashville to be with Swift on her birthday. Kulke climbed over a fence, as well as a security gate, but was quickly stopped by security personal. Police are saying that Kulke did have a knife with him, but since he was there for Swift’s birthday, I can only assume it was to cut the cake.
Kulke goes on to state that he had been talking to Swift through social media. He also says that he was dating her (which isn’t too hard to believe considering who he’s talking about) and that he was in Nashville to surprise her for her birthday.
Kulke is being held on $10,000 bond.
In other news, we still do not know where ‘Swift’s Wheel of Boyfriends’ will land on today, and we are on the edge of our seats waiting to hear the song that Swift writes about of this situation….I can hear it now:
♫…you broke into my home, for goodness sake, you had a knife with you, maybe for the cake…♫