- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Teen Mom 2 Recap 12/17/12 Season 3 Ep.6 A Leap of Faith
Three seasons in and I feel like we are still watching the same young girls on “Teen Mom 2.” Jenelle has avoided jail in lieu of longer probation and tonight she meets a new man. Meanwhile, Leah and Jeremy make it official as Corey seems to have moved on as well. Chelsea seeks counseling for her Adam-addiction and Kailyn wonders if she and Jo have another chance. If you missed any of last week’s episode, we have your recap right here.