- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Teen Mom 2 Recap 12/3/12 Season 3 Ep. 4 Life Goes On
“Teen Mom 2″ never seems to lack the unreal of a reality show. Take Jenelle for example who told her lawyer last week that she couldn’t make it to jail because of a Ke$ha concert. That’s the insanity that we are dealing with this season but one thing is out of the way: Corey and Leah’s divorce has been finalized and he is in a relationship with his truck.
This week, a jealous Kailyn decides to take Jo to court, Jenelle somehow gets out of prison after being arrested last week, Chelsea goes to a Dierks Bentley concert with her friends and Leah starts pursuing someone new.