- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
The World Is Ending Because of Reality Stars – ‘We Ruined the World Video’
With everyone discussing the world ending tomorrow, December 21, 2012, we searched around the web and found the reason why.
It turns out it’s the reality stars that have done the world in. Joel McHale, from Talk Soup, gathered all of our favorite D-List reality stars to sing “We Ruined the World,” a spoof of “We Are the World.”
The video features Real Housewives of Orange County stars Gretchen and Slade, American Idol contestant Sanjaya, Flavor Flav, Miss New York star Tiffany Pollard, Ron Jeremy, contestants from The Bachelor/Bachelorette including Charlie O’Connell and Kalon McMahon and many more!!
McHale acted as the conductor for the very funny song, dressed in protective gear, so as to not catch anything.
Some of the lyrics from the song echo what people say about reality stars, “Didn’t have much talent, or much skill to speak of.”
There were some noticeably missing reality stars including the Kardashian family.
At least we finally have someone to blame for the end of the world.
Check out the video on page 2.