- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Did Tom Cruise Tap an Enemy’s Phone?
Cruise is being accused of unlawfully recording phone conversations. Cruise’s lawyer, Bert Fields is also being accused as well. The man behind the lawsuit is magazine editor, Michael Davis Sapir, who is suing Cruise for $5 million, and is claiming that Cruise and his lawyer had infamous private investigator Anthony Pellicano wiretap his phone.
On Cruise being questioned, a source states:
“It was all very secretive. This battle has been ongoing and getting to the point where Cruise had to sit for a deposition obviously took a long time.”
The hoopla began when in 2001 Cruise sued Sapir for offering half a million dollar reward to anyone who could come up with video evidence that Cruise is gay. After Sapir stated there was no video, the lawsuit was settled. Now, 11 years later, Sapir has returned the favor and is suing Cruise, stating Cruise and Fields wiretapped his phone conversations in order to gain an advantage back in 2001.
Do you think Cruise really had Sapir’s phone tapped? It sounds like a scene out of a movie.