- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
Did Tom Cruise Tap an Enemy’s Phone?
Cruise is being accused of unlawfully recording phone conversations. Cruise’s lawyer, Bert Fields is also being accused as well. The man behind the lawsuit is magazine editor, Michael Davis Sapir, who is suing Cruise for $5 million, and is claiming that Cruise and his lawyer had infamous private investigator Anthony Pellicano wiretap his phone.
On Cruise being questioned, a source states:
“It was all very secretive. This battle has been ongoing and getting to the point where Cruise had to sit for a deposition obviously took a long time.”
The hoopla began when in 2001 Cruise sued Sapir for offering half a million dollar reward to anyone who could come up with video evidence that Cruise is gay. After Sapir stated there was no video, the lawsuit was settled. Now, 11 years later, Sapir has returned the favor and is suing Cruise, stating Cruise and Fields wiretapped his phone conversations in order to gain an advantage back in 2001.
Do you think Cruise really had Sapir’s phone tapped? It sounds like a scene out of a movie.