- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
Did Tom Cruise Tap an Enemy’s Phone?
Cruise is being accused of unlawfully recording phone conversations. Cruise’s lawyer, Bert Fields is also being accused as well. The man behind the lawsuit is magazine editor, Michael Davis Sapir, who is suing Cruise for $5 million, and is claiming that Cruise and his lawyer had infamous private investigator Anthony Pellicano wiretap his phone.
On Cruise being questioned, a source states:
“It was all very secretive. This battle has been ongoing and getting to the point where Cruise had to sit for a deposition obviously took a long time.”
The hoopla began when in 2001 Cruise sued Sapir for offering half a million dollar reward to anyone who could come up with video evidence that Cruise is gay. After Sapir stated there was no video, the lawsuit was settled. Now, 11 years later, Sapir has returned the favor and is suing Cruise, stating Cruise and Fields wiretapped his phone conversations in order to gain an advantage back in 2001.
Do you think Cruise really had Sapir’s phone tapped? It sounds like a scene out of a movie.