- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Top Chef Recap 12/26/12 – Season 10, Episode 8 “Jalapeno Business”
Upon getting their challenge clue on Top Chef, the cheftestants hop into their cars and head to Taylors shellfish farm. Once they arrive, they set out harvesting oysters – but not without some missteps… literally. Unfortunately, Josie got stick in the “quick mud,” and needed rescuing from her fellow chefs! It appears that most of the chefs have fond memories of oysters and shellfish, and recount them as they harvest – although they aren’t certain why they’re harvesting, or how much they need. The goal of the day is just to collect as many as they can, in preparation for whatever may be in store.
As the chefs head back to the kitchen, they’re a bit apprehensive. Head on over to the next page to see how the Quickfire challenge pans out!
Continue reading on page 2!!