- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
Top Chef Recap 12/26/12 – Season 10, Episode 8 “Jalapeno Business”
Upon getting their challenge clue on Top Chef, the cheftestants hop into their cars and head to Taylors shellfish farm. Once they arrive, they set out harvesting oysters – but not without some missteps… literally. Unfortunately, Josie got stick in the “quick mud,” and needed rescuing from her fellow chefs! It appears that most of the chefs have fond memories of oysters and shellfish, and recount them as they harvest – although they aren’t certain why they’re harvesting, or how much they need. The goal of the day is just to collect as many as they can, in preparation for whatever may be in store.
As the chefs head back to the kitchen, they’re a bit apprehensive. Head on over to the next page to see how the Quickfire challenge pans out!
Continue reading on page 2!!