- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
Top Chef Recap 12/26/12 – Season 10, Episode 8 “Jalapeno Business”
Upon getting their challenge clue on Top Chef, the cheftestants hop into their cars and head to Taylors shellfish farm. Once they arrive, they set out harvesting oysters – but not without some missteps… literally. Unfortunately, Josie got stick in the “quick mud,” and needed rescuing from her fellow chefs! It appears that most of the chefs have fond memories of oysters and shellfish, and recount them as they harvest – although they aren’t certain why they’re harvesting, or how much they need. The goal of the day is just to collect as many as they can, in preparation for whatever may be in store.
As the chefs head back to the kitchen, they’re a bit apprehensive. Head on over to the next page to see how the Quickfire challenge pans out!
Continue reading on page 2!!