- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Top Chef Recap 12/26/12 – Season 10, Episode 8 “Jalapeno Business”
Upon getting their challenge clue on Top Chef, the cheftestants hop into their cars and head to Taylors shellfish farm. Once they arrive, they set out harvesting oysters – but not without some missteps… literally. Unfortunately, Josie got stick in the “quick mud,” and needed rescuing from her fellow chefs! It appears that most of the chefs have fond memories of oysters and shellfish, and recount them as they harvest – although they aren’t certain why they’re harvesting, or how much they need. The goal of the day is just to collect as many as they can, in preparation for whatever may be in store.
As the chefs head back to the kitchen, they’re a bit apprehensive. Head on over to the next page to see how the Quickfire challenge pans out!
Continue reading on page 2!!