- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Miss USA Olivia Culpo Crowned 2012 Miss Universe
Miss USA Olivia Culpo was crowned the 2012 Miss Universe on Wednesday at Las Vegas’ Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.
The 20-year-old beauty queen and accomplished cellist beat out 88 other contestants, including first runner-up Janine Tugonon of the Philippines, to win the highly-coveted title and crown.
Miss Universe 2011 Leila Lopes of Angola, presented Culpo with the crown.
The Miss Universe competition was hosted by Giuliana Rancic, Andy Cohen, and stylist, Jeannie Mai. The judges’ panel included CeeLo Green, Nigel Barker, Scott Disick, Pablo Sandoval, and Kerri Walsh Jennings, among others.