- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
Miss USA Olivia Culpo Crowned 2012 Miss Universe
Miss USA Olivia Culpo was crowned the 2012 Miss Universe on Wednesday at Las Vegas’ Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino.
The 20-year-old beauty queen and accomplished cellist beat out 88 other contestants, including first runner-up Janine Tugonon of the Philippines, to win the highly-coveted title and crown.
Miss Universe 2011 Leila Lopes of Angola, presented Culpo with the crown.
The Miss Universe competition was hosted by Giuliana Rancic, Andy Cohen, and stylist, Jeannie Mai. The judges’ panel included CeeLo Green, Nigel Barker, Scott Disick, Pablo Sandoval, and Kerri Walsh Jennings, among others.