- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
The Vampire Diaries Recap 12/6/12 Season 4 “We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street”
Tonight’s Vampire Diaries was probably the most melodramatic episodes ever. And that’s saying a lot considering the show were talking about. I wasn’t totally convinced and happy about how everything played out, but let’s get into it, shall we?
After a night of hot Delena sex (for the first time ever!), Stefan broke the news to Damon that Elena is sired to him. Of course, he didn’t believe it at first and it took tricking Elena into drinking from a blood bag again to prove his brother’s theory correct. Bummer! Honestly, as much as I always loved Damon and Elena’s chemistry, something didn’t seem right with them this week. I blame Elena, who was ever-so-annoying. The scenes between the two felt forced and manufactured, and just… off. The hurt in his face was the only thing that brought this storyline back down to Earth for me. Damn you, Ian Somerhalder. Damn you.