- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
The Vampire Diaries Recap 12/6/12 Season 4 “We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street”
Tonight’s Vampire Diaries was probably the most melodramatic episodes ever. And that’s saying a lot considering the show were talking about. I wasn’t totally convinced and happy about how everything played out, but let’s get into it, shall we?
After a night of hot Delena sex (for the first time ever!), Stefan broke the news to Damon that Elena is sired to him. Of course, he didn’t believe it at first and it took tricking Elena into drinking from a blood bag again to prove his brother’s theory correct. Bummer! Honestly, as much as I always loved Damon and Elena’s chemistry, something didn’t seem right with them this week. I blame Elena, who was ever-so-annoying. The scenes between the two felt forced and manufactured, and just… off. The hurt in his face was the only thing that brought this storyline back down to Earth for me. Damn you, Ian Somerhalder. Damn you.