- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
The Vampire Diaries Recap 12/6/12 Season 4 “We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street”
Tonight’s Vampire Diaries was probably the most melodramatic episodes ever. And that’s saying a lot considering the show were talking about. I wasn’t totally convinced and happy about how everything played out, but let’s get into it, shall we?
After a night of hot Delena sex (for the first time ever!), Stefan broke the news to Damon that Elena is sired to him. Of course, he didn’t believe it at first and it took tricking Elena into drinking from a blood bag again to prove his brother’s theory correct. Bummer! Honestly, as much as I always loved Damon and Elena’s chemistry, something didn’t seem right with them this week. I blame Elena, who was ever-so-annoying. The scenes between the two felt forced and manufactured, and just… off. The hurt in his face was the only thing that brought this storyline back down to Earth for me. Damn you, Ian Somerhalder. Damn you.