- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
The Vampire Diaries Recap 12/6/12 Season 4 “We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street”
Tonight’s Vampire Diaries was probably the most melodramatic episodes ever. And that’s saying a lot considering the show were talking about. I wasn’t totally convinced and happy about how everything played out, but let’s get into it, shall we?
After a night of hot Delena sex (for the first time ever!), Stefan broke the news to Damon that Elena is sired to him. Of course, he didn’t believe it at first and it took tricking Elena into drinking from a blood bag again to prove his brother’s theory correct. Bummer! Honestly, as much as I always loved Damon and Elena’s chemistry, something didn’t seem right with them this week. I blame Elena, who was ever-so-annoying. The scenes between the two felt forced and manufactured, and just… off. The hurt in his face was the only thing that brought this storyline back down to Earth for me. Damn you, Ian Somerhalder. Damn you.