- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
The Vampire Diaries Recap 12/6/12 Season 4 “We’ll Always Have Bourbon Street”
Tonight’s Vampire Diaries was probably the most melodramatic episodes ever. And that’s saying a lot considering the show were talking about. I wasn’t totally convinced and happy about how everything played out, but let’s get into it, shall we?
After a night of hot Delena sex (for the first time ever!), Stefan broke the news to Damon that Elena is sired to him. Of course, he didn’t believe it at first and it took tricking Elena into drinking from a blood bag again to prove his brother’s theory correct. Bummer! Honestly, as much as I always loved Damon and Elena’s chemistry, something didn’t seem right with them this week. I blame Elena, who was ever-so-annoying. The scenes between the two felt forced and manufactured, and just… off. The hurt in his face was the only thing that brought this storyline back down to Earth for me. Damn you, Ian Somerhalder. Damn you.