- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/7/2015 – Hello Emma
- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
The Voice Cassadee Pope: “Stupid Boy” 12/10/12 Video Top 4
Cassadee’s Song Stupid Boy – Oh my goodness – this is one of my absolute favorite songs ever. EVER. Cassadee is looking absolutely gorgeous this evening (she’s wearing a long evening gown), and she is killing this song. Absolutely killing it. Cassadee came into this competition as the punk-rock girl, but personally, I think she needs to head to Nashville immediately. Every time she sings a country song she just blows it out of the water. There is nothing else to say about it – it’s flawless.
Judges’ Comments: Christina starts off by telling Cassadee that sometimes her voice is “so right on that it sounds auto-tuned,” and that there are so many artists that wish they could do what she does live, and she does it so effortlessly. YUP! Christina also tells Blake that he has a true star on his hands, and I couldn’t agree more. Coach Blake tells Cassadee that one of the most impressive things about her, and something that no one else that has ever been on the show can do, is evoke such emotion in every single song she’s singing. So yeah, she pretty much blew them all away. Signed, sealed, and delivered.
Watch the amazing video on page 2!!