- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
The Voice Cassadee Pope: “Stupid Boy” 12/10/12 Video Top 4
Cassadee’s Song Stupid Boy – Oh my goodness – this is one of my absolute favorite songs ever. EVER. Cassadee is looking absolutely gorgeous this evening (she’s wearing a long evening gown), and she is killing this song. Absolutely killing it. Cassadee came into this competition as the punk-rock girl, but personally, I think she needs to head to Nashville immediately. Every time she sings a country song she just blows it out of the water. There is nothing else to say about it – it’s flawless.
Judges’ Comments: Christina starts off by telling Cassadee that sometimes her voice is “so right on that it sounds auto-tuned,” and that there are so many artists that wish they could do what she does live, and she does it so effortlessly. YUP! Christina also tells Blake that he has a true star on his hands, and I couldn’t agree more. Coach Blake tells Cassadee that one of the most impressive things about her, and something that no one else that has ever been on the show can do, is evoke such emotion in every single song she’s singing. So yeah, she pretty much blew them all away. Signed, sealed, and delivered.
Watch the amazing video on page 2!!