- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
The Voice Cassadee Pope: “Stupid Boy” 12/10/12 Video Top 4
Cassadee’s Song Stupid Boy – Oh my goodness – this is one of my absolute favorite songs ever. EVER. Cassadee is looking absolutely gorgeous this evening (she’s wearing a long evening gown), and she is killing this song. Absolutely killing it. Cassadee came into this competition as the punk-rock girl, but personally, I think she needs to head to Nashville immediately. Every time she sings a country song she just blows it out of the water. There is nothing else to say about it – it’s flawless.
Judges’ Comments: Christina starts off by telling Cassadee that sometimes her voice is “so right on that it sounds auto-tuned,” and that there are so many artists that wish they could do what she does live, and she does it so effortlessly. YUP! Christina also tells Blake that he has a true star on his hands, and I couldn’t agree more. Coach Blake tells Cassadee that one of the most impressive things about her, and something that no one else that has ever been on the show can do, is evoke such emotion in every single song she’s singing. So yeah, she pretty much blew them all away. Signed, sealed, and delivered.
Watch the amazing video on page 2!!