- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
The Voice Cassadee Pope: “Stupid Boy” 12/10/12 Video Top 4
Cassadee’s Song Stupid Boy – Oh my goodness – this is one of my absolute favorite songs ever. EVER. Cassadee is looking absolutely gorgeous this evening (she’s wearing a long evening gown), and she is killing this song. Absolutely killing it. Cassadee came into this competition as the punk-rock girl, but personally, I think she needs to head to Nashville immediately. Every time she sings a country song she just blows it out of the water. There is nothing else to say about it – it’s flawless.
Judges’ Comments: Christina starts off by telling Cassadee that sometimes her voice is “so right on that it sounds auto-tuned,” and that there are so many artists that wish they could do what she does live, and she does it so effortlessly. YUP! Christina also tells Blake that he has a true star on his hands, and I couldn’t agree more. Coach Blake tells Cassadee that one of the most impressive things about her, and something that no one else that has ever been on the show can do, is evoke such emotion in every single song she’s singing. So yeah, she pretty much blew them all away. Signed, sealed, and delivered.
Watch the amazing video on page 2!!