- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
The Voice Nicholas David: ‘September’ Video 12/3/12 Top 6 Live Rounds
The six remaining artists perform on The Voice, with a trip to the quarterfinals hanging in the balance.
Contestant: Nicholas David (Team Cee Lo)
Nicholas’ Song September – Coach Cee Lo picked this 1970′s hit for Nicholas as an experiment in “using different parts of his voice.” This is a great song and, if I do say so myself, a great choice for Nicholas, but I’m not sure I’m loving it. It’s kind of lackluster and doesn’t really “wow” me. We’re just too far into this competition for the artists not to be pulling out all of the stops – but he’s got one more chance to knock my socks off tonight.
Judges’ Comments: Adam tells Nicholas that he has nailed one of the hardest parts of the show, which is carving out an identity, but he wishes Nicholas had sung more of the chorus than he did. Blake (not wearing a vest!) tells Nicholas that he fells “so dumb” for not turning around during the blind auditions, and extends some congratulations to Nicholas. Christina tells Nicholas that she would like to se something a little different from Nicholas in the future, and I agree. It’s so much of the same from this guy. Cee Lo is, of course, proud of Nicholas although he agrees with Adam that he would have liked to have heard more of the chorus sung by Nicholas rather than the background singers. Interesting.
Watch Nick’s performance video on page 2!!