- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
The Voice Terry McDermott: “I Want to Know What Love Is” 12/17/12 – Video
Terry McDermott takes us back to the song that put him in the spotlight, Foreigner’s “I Want to Know What Love is,” on The Voice.
Terry’s Song I Want To Know What Love Is – This just sounds so amazing… honestly. In my opinion, this season is a race between Cassadee and Terry. Nicholas is good, but Terry has the rock genre on lock.
Judges’ Comments: Christina tells Terry that – as evidenced by the number of songs he’s sung tonight – the music business will kick your butt, but Terry is kicking it right back. Blake agrees with Christina, and also says that he’s honored to have been able to work with Terry, and that he thinks that it’s interesting that Terry chose that song as his “break out moment” from the show, because he thought it was performed better tonight than in the past. I would tend to agree!
Watch it on page 2 and tell us what you think!!