- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
The Voice Terry McDermott: “I Want to Know What Love Is” Video 12/3/12 Top 6 Live Rounds
Terry McDermott tackles Foreigner’s “I Want to Know What Love Is”, during The Voice Top 6 Live Rounds.
Terry’s Song I Want To Know What Love Is – Unfortunately, there seems to be something off with Terry’s performance tonight and, I’ve got to say, I’m not a fan. His voice sounds a little… nasally. And whiney. And like he’s reaching way too much.
Judges’ Comments: Christina seemed to enjoy Terry’s performance, saying that there’s “no doubt” that Blake has the strongest team. She also tells Terry that she hopes what she says doesn’t go in one ear and out the other every week because she really means what she says when she tells him that he’s a true vocalist, and that he is “really amazing.” Cee Lo tells Terry that he loves the rendition, his voice, and the song. Adam says that he was blown away by Terry’s performance and that he “slayed it,” while coach Blake says that he agrees with Christina when he says his voice seems “effortless” and wants to reiterate to the audience that what he did (singing with just the piano accompaniment) was incredibly difficult and that Terry did a great job with it.
Watch Terry’s performance on page 2!!