- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
The Voice Terry McDermott: “I Want to Know What Love Is” Video 12/3/12 Top 6 Live Rounds
Terry McDermott tackles Foreigner’s “I Want to Know What Love Is”, during The Voice Top 6 Live Rounds.
Terry’s Song I Want To Know What Love Is – Unfortunately, there seems to be something off with Terry’s performance tonight and, I’ve got to say, I’m not a fan. His voice sounds a little… nasally. And whiney. And like he’s reaching way too much.
Judges’ Comments: Christina seemed to enjoy Terry’s performance, saying that there’s “no doubt” that Blake has the strongest team. She also tells Terry that she hopes what she says doesn’t go in one ear and out the other every week because she really means what she says when she tells him that he’s a true vocalist, and that he is “really amazing.” Cee Lo tells Terry that he loves the rendition, his voice, and the song. Adam says that he was blown away by Terry’s performance and that he “slayed it,” while coach Blake says that he agrees with Christina when he says his voice seems “effortless” and wants to reiterate to the audience that what he did (singing with just the piano accompaniment) was incredibly difficult and that Terry did a great job with it.
Watch Terry’s performance on page 2!!